Healthy chocolate mousse. Small But Mighty, Take The Benefits Of Blendjet® Wherever You Go To Create Shakes & More! Find Deals on Chocolate Mousse Mix in Food & Snacks on Amazon. In a small saucepan, whisk together egg yolks, Greek yogurt, brown sugar, flour, and sea salt.
The Best Ever Chocolate Mousse Recipe Ever Bittersweet chocolate is melted with marshmallows, combined with whipped egg whites and whipped cream flavored with peppermint extract and chilled in this version of chocolate mousse. We are the UK's number one food brand. Whether you're looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner tonight, we're here to help. You can cook Healthy chocolate mousse using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy chocolate mousse
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of curd.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of chia seed.
- Prepare 11/2 teaspoon of gelatin.
- Prepare 5 of cashew nuts.
- You need 5 of almonds.
- It’s 11/2 tablespoon of honey.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- You need Pinch of salt.
Seriously, if you have a microwave, a hand mixer, and a rubber spatula, you can make a homemade chocolate mousse to rival any French restaurant's version. While this fancy French dessert might seem like the kind of dish you'd only be able to enjoy if you were at a high-end restaurant, chocolate mousse is easily achievable right in your own kitchen. Don't be intimidated—if you've ever heated milk on the stove to make a cup of hot chocolate, you'll find the basic cooking principles for chocolate mousse to be very similar. Less cream, more chocolate, a more intense chocolate flavour and a beautiful creamy mouth feel.
Healthy chocolate mousse instructions
- Firstly dissolve the gelatin in 4 tablespoon cold water and set it aside for 15-20 mins..
- In a blender jar add curd, chia seed, honey, cocoa powder,salt, almonds and cashew nuts Blend it till it become smooth paste. Keep it aside..
- Add the milk in a saucepan and heat it up and then add gelatin and stir it in low flame until the gelatin dissolved completely. Now switch off the flame and let it cool completely..
- Now mix the milk mixture with the curd mixture. Pour this mixture into moulds or glass and refrigerate it for minimum 4 hours or you can refrigerator it overnight also..
- Serve it with nuts or fruits. Here is your healthy dessert is ready. Enjoy this with your family and friends..
- Tips- if you want to make it Vega you can use non products and add coconut sugar in place of honey. Instead of gelatin you can use agar agar. If you don't have gelatin/ agar agar you can totally skip this part..
The idea of avocado chocolate mousse has been popular on the health food scene for years, but some of the recipes out there are unfortunately so awful they only prove true mainstream society's claim that avocado chocolate mousse is too weird or too healthy to really be dessert. So airy & light, with a rich, deep chocolate flavor. Fancy, yet so quick & simple! I hope you had a nice Valentine's Day! I have to admit I planned on sharing this easy chocolate mousse recipe before Valentine's, but sadly it just didn't happen.