Marie Bisquits Pudding. Easy And Quick Dessert Recipe -. Next, once the chocolate pudding is finished, dip the Marie biscuits in milk and arrange them in a baking pan. Pour the hot, chocolate pudding on top of the biscuits and keep on layering until there is no more pudding.
Serve it chilled to your guests. Related posts: Caramel pudding, Creme chocolate caramel, Colostrum pudding. Marie Biscuit Pudding Biscuit, coffee, cream, and nuts with a hint of vanilla, this layered Marie Biscuit pudding is a delight for the eyes and the taste buds. You can have Marie Bisquits Pudding using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Marie Bisquits Pudding
- Prepare 2 of and 1/2 cup milk.
- It’s 1 cup of whipping cream.
- It’s 14-16 of Marie bisquits.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of vanilla custard powder.
- You need 3/4 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 2 tbsp of agar agar powder (gelatin).
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped almonds extra for serve.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped pistachio extra for serve.
- You need 1 tbsp of chocolate sauce extra for serve.
- It’s 1 tbsp of caramel sauce extra for serve.
With no-cooking required, this pudding is a super easy recipe for kids to make at home. Marie biscuit pudding-Marie biscuit pudding is comfort dessert for me, it rich but eggless and no bake and that makes it my go-to easy biscuit pudding recipe. How to make Biscuit Pudding (biscuit cake recipe) Recipe Source-mykitchenantics. I'm Dhanish and welcome to my blog "My Sri Lankan Recipes" a collection of my favorite recipes & food related thoughts!
Marie Bisquits Pudding step by step
- Take milk and whipped cream in a deep pan and mix well.
- Add marie bisquits in this and mix till bisquits completely dissolve.
- When bisquits dissolve add sugar and mix well.
- Now add corn flour and custard powder and mix.
- Mix well no lumps remaning.
- Now add vanilla essence and mix.
- Add agar agar powder in cold water and rest to bloom.
- When done add in bisquits and milk mixture and mix nicely.
- Now keep the pan on low flame and continue stir the mixture.
- When mixture thick close the gas and transfer the mixture in rectangular dish, tap the pan to spread evenly.
- Now cover the pan with foil and keep the pan in fridge for 6 to 8 hours or whole night to set.
- After set and flip the mold on board and tap the pan.
- Now pour some caramel and chocolate sauce over the top and garnish with chopped nuts.
- Now Marie Bisquits Pudding ready to serve, cut in slice and serve chilled for more taste,.
I love writing about cooking and serving great things! But there's one thing everyone agrees with – the biscuits (cookies) used for this recipe are always the delicious and milky Maria cookie (Marie biscuit). We've been wanting to make this eggless chocolate biscuit pudding for years now, but just couldn't find marie biscuits anywhere in town here in Columbia, until a few weeks ago, we made the discovery at a supermarket in Kansas City, a. And this pudding, we call by numerous names – Sri Lankan biscuit pudding, chocolate biscuit pudding, Marie biscuit pudding – whatever you call it, any full blooded Sri Lankan would definitely know what you are talking about. Growing up in Sri Lanka, there was no sight as exciting as spotting multiple Marie biscuits packets on the counterpane.