Carrot Bavarois with Orange Sauce. Share: Rate this Recipe Place the orange juice in a medium saucepan. Add orange zest and lemon juice. Pour orange juice over carrots, and mix well.
Pour orange sauce over drained carrots. These easy drop carrot cookies are made with mashed carrots and finished with a delicious orange icing. A vibrant orange juice with carrots, oranges, lemon, ginger, apple, and nectarine! You can have Carrot Bavarois with Orange Sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot Bavarois with Orange Sauce
- You need 1 of & 1/2 teaspoons (*6g) Gelatin Powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Water.
- Prepare of Small Carrot 1 *about 100g, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 cupMilk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Grand Marnier.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Sugar.
- Prepare of <Orange Sauce>.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Orange Juice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Grand Marnier.
Hydrating, refreshing, and packed with vitamins and minerals! I enjoyed an orange juice almost every day we were there, and I've since been making my own inspired version at home. In a skillet, combine water, parsnips, carrots and salt to taste. Spoon sauce over vegetables and serve.
Carrot Bavarois with Orange Sauce instructions
- Place Milk and Carrot in a saucepan and cook over medium to low heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until Carrot is tender..
- Sprinkle Gelatin Powder evenly over 2 tablespoons of Water in a small bowl. Allow to sit for 5-10 minutes..
- When Carrot is tender, using a stick blender or blender mixer, make it smooth. Add Gelatin and Sugar, stir until well dissolved, then add Grand Marnier and stir to combine..
- Pour the mixture into cups or moulds. When cool enough, place in the fridge until set completely..
- Mix Orange Juice, Sugar and Grand Marnier in a cup to make Orange Sauce. Turn out the Carrot Bavarois onto dessert bowls and serve with the Orange Sauce..
How to Make Carrots with Orange Sauce. When carrots are cooked, it's often a sad affair. They are boiled to death and presented almost as an apology. Trim and peel the carrots, leaving them whole if they are the recommended size. If they're larger, cut them into chunks or in half lengthwise.