Cauliflower chocolate mousse. Many of my friends are trying keto diet. Lately I've been playing around with cauliflower, pureed cauliflower to be more precise. Surprisingly, one of the first recipes that came into my head was vegan chocolate mousse recipe using.
Somehow, Renewing All Things figured out how to make mousse from four ingredients: cauliflower, cacao powder, gelatin, and a sweetener of your choice. Chocolate mousse is the decidedly decadent, old-school dessert you've been overlooking for far too long. Here I paired up with avocado to make chocolate mousse. You can cook Cauliflower chocolate mousse using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower chocolate mousse
- You need 2 cup of cauliflower florets.
- You need 2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted dark chocolate.
- Prepare 1 tsp of gelatin.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of sugar substitute (erythritol).
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/4 cup of whipped cream for garnish.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chocolate for garnish.
CAULIFLOWER AVOCADO MOUSSE RECIPE you will need. frozen cauliflower florets cacao powder tocotrienols https. Serve in goblets topped with more whipped cream and shaved. Chocolate, heavy cream, and egg yolk. This creamy mousse satisfies with taste and real food Plain chocolate mousse is amazing.
Cauliflower chocolate mousse step by step
- Wash the cauliflower florets and place in the steamer. Cook cauliflower until soft, it will take not more the 4-5 minutes. Immediately transfer the florets in food processor, puree cauliflower..
- Put the gelatin in cream and let it bloom for 2-3 minutes. Then microwave the cream and gelatin for 30 seconds to one minute until the gelatin is dissolved..
- Add cocoa and sugar substitute while cauliflower is still hot. Add vanilla essence. Add in gealtin and cream in the cauliflower puree until it mixed well and is smooth..
- Pour into serving bowls and refrigerate at least 3 hours..
- Garnish it with whipped cream and shards of chocolate. Enjoy it chilled and I am sure you would love it..
But if you seek variety, go ahead and flavor your mousse. But fruit and chocolate mousses are favorite desserts—for good reason. The techniques for making the egg yolk-enriched filling, then folding in stiffly-beaten cream take no more than a little care. This is the creamiest mashed cauliflower you will ever have. Traditional mousse involves melted chocolate, whipped heavy cream (which you whip over an ice bath), whipped egg whites and sugar.