Coconut milk powder pudding. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. Silky Smooth Taste & Totally Delicious. Buy Silk at A Store Near You!
Cook until a thin film develops on top of the liquid and steam rises from the surface, but do not let the mixture boil. I've made a dangerous discovery this week. A discovery that involves heating up a can of coconut milk with a handful of really good chocolate and a little vanilla (and a few other ingredients) and creating the silkiest, dreamiest pudding you may have ever tasted. You can have Coconut milk powder pudding using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut milk powder pudding
- You need 1 of . Digestive biscuits – 200gm.
- You need 2 of . Unsalted butter – 60gm (melted butter).
- Prepare 3 of . Coconut milk powder – 6 tbspn.
- It’s 4 of . Milk powder – 1 cup.
- You need 5 of . Warm water – 2 cup.
- You need 6 of . Milkmaid – according to your taste.
- It’s 7 of . Melted gelatin – 10gm.
- You need 8 of . Coconut flakes or dessicated coconut for topping.
- You need 9 of . Almonds for garnishing.
Although usually quite easy, puddings can sometimes be tricky. It's creamy and thick in texture and melts into the mouth leaving its amazing flavor and sweetness which I personally cherish. "From adding some cocoa powder to cinnamon or even topping it with sautéed bananas, you can transform coconut milk pudding into a number of different yet simple, healthy, and delicious dessert. The coconut milk gave the pudding a layer of subtle sweetness, and also inspired the fresh mango garnish, which really elevated these bowls of comforting goodness. Add coconut milk and honey to a small pot over medium heat and bring to a boil.
Coconut milk powder pudding step by step
- In a bowl, combine together powdered biscuits and melted butter and combine evenly. Spread this in a pudding tray and cool in the refrigerator till the other layers are ready..
- In a blender, blend together coconut milk powder, warm water, milkmaid and milk powder..
- When everything mixed together, add melted gelatin and mix well..
- Pour this mixture over the biscuits layer. Leave it to set for an hour in the refrigerator..
- Top it with coconut flakes and garnish with almonds. Serve cooled !.
Reduce heat and allow mixture to cool. In a separate bowl, whisk arrowroot powder and eggs. Turn heat setting of coconut milk to low and slowly add egg mixture, whisking. Talk about feel good food for dieting! But sometimes, I love adding cocoa powder to turn this healthy snack into a dessert.