Strawberry panna-cotta. Strawberry Panna Cotta is a delicious, creamy, and delicate dessert. Great for a simple summer dessert or a fancy dinner party. It's so easy to make with just a handful of ingredients.
Remove chilled ramekins from the refrigerator shortly before serving. Dip the bottoms of the cups in warm water to help loosen the custard. Run a thin-bladed knife around the inner edge of each ramekin to loosen the dessert; turn onto a dessert plate to unmold. You can have Strawberry panna-cotta using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry panna-cotta
- Prepare of For strawberry layers -.
- It’s 2-1/2 cups of Strawberry.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of Gelatin.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Water.
- You need of For Vanilla Layer -.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of Cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Gelatin.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need of Few strawberries and Mint leaves for garnishing.
Spoon strawberry sauce over panna cotta to serve. Strawberry Panna Cotta is one of such modern desserts which is so light and refreshing enough to make for a weekend treat. The individual servings of this dessert look so presentable, sophisticated, and perfect for any get-together. This video guide on How To Make Strawberry Panna Cotta Recipe is all you need to make the best strawberry panna cotta.
Strawberry panna-cotta instructions
- For strawberry layers- Soak gelatin for 10 minutes with water. Then, heat the mixture until the gelatin is completely dissolved. Remove from heat..
- Meanwhile, in a blender, puree the strawberry with lemon juice and sugar. Strain the puree..
- Add gelatine mixture and mix well. Prepare 6 individual serving glasses and place them in a mini muffin pan at an angle..
- Carefully pour the strawberry mixture into each glass until almost to the edge of each glass. Reserve remaining strawberry mixture. Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours, or until set..
- When the strawberry layer is set, tilt the serving glasses 90 degree to the opposite side in the muffin pan..
- Pour in remaining strawberry mixture and return back to the fridge to set, about one to two hours..
- Vanilla layer- Soak gelatin for 10 minutes..
- Heat milk and cream in a saucepan. Add soaked gelatin and cook for few mins on low heat. Add sugar. Stir and heat until gelatin completely dissolved..
- Remove from heat and add vanilla essence..
- Assemble – Take the individual glasses out of the fridge with the strawberry layers already set..
- Then, pour the vanilla mixture into each glass until almost filled to the top. Return to the refrigerator to chill for another 2 hours, or until set..
- Garnish with strawberries and mint leaves..
Before serving pour the strawberry sauce over the panna cotta and serve. Perfect for a weekend dessert or to impress family and friends. Best Strawberry Pannacotta Tart Recipe, Panna Cotta, Strawberries Ingredients. strawberry panna cotta dessert without gelatin with step by step photo and video recipe. panna cotta recipes are generally prepared with thickened cream infused with a choice of flavour. the most common and the popular flavour used are vanilla or coffee and are mixed with the cream. however these days panna cotta is also famous for other flavours like mango or. This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and other sides.