Dates pudding. Date Pudding Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Sticky Date Pudding. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Sticky date pudding is tasting good.
The cake is light and a little serve of the sauce divine. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for. You can cook Dates pudding using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dates pudding
- You need 1 of . Dates – 20.
- You need 2 of . Fresh cream – 1 cup.
- It’s 3 of . Condensed milk – 1 tin.
- Prepare 4 of . Milk – 2 cup.
- Prepare 5 of . Melted gelatin – 10gm.
Our low cost HFG makeover, low calorie sticky date pudding recipe is a real treat! Deliciously moreish, it will become your secret weapon for dinner parties and special occasions. Sticky date pudding also reheats really well if you have any leftovers. Simply store in the fridge until you need it.
Dates pudding step by step
- Soak 10gm gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water and double boil it and melt it..
- Soak 20 dates in warm water for about 20 minutes..
- In a grinder / mixing jar, add fresh cream, condensed milk, soaked dates and milk. Grind well..
- To this add melted gelatin and mix well with spoon..
- Pour this mixture in a pudding tray and refrigerate it for 3 to 4 hours..
I also pour the leftover caramel sauce over the pudding. These are fantastic with coffee after dinner, too. Date pudding is a summer treat in many Amish settlements. It's an enduring Amish food mystery for me because. This is a list of notable puddings.