Strawberry Pudding. Try Drive Up, Pick Up, or Same Day Delivery. What an unusual use for this glorious summer fruit! A Danish recipe that I thoroughly enjoyed.
Puree – Blend all the strawberry pudding ingredients until very smooth.; Thicken – Pour the pudding mix into a saucepot and simmer over medium heat.; Whip – Make fresh whipped cream using heavy cream and sugar.; Layer – Stack Chessmen shortbread cookies, strawberry pudding, more cookies, whipped cream, and fresh berries.; Chill – Place the southern pudding in the. Strawberry pudding can be used for so many desserts, such as our Easy Strawberry Dessert or you can use it instead of a regular custard or jello pudding in a custard, for example, our lovely strawberry and coconut trifle. Very sweet and creamy, it's sure to meet the approval of family and friends. / Recipes / Desserts / Puddings. You can have Strawberry Pudding using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Pudding
- You need 10-12 of fresh strawberry, chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of sugar or to taste.
- Prepare of few drops of vanilla essence (opt).
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp. of gelatin.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of strawberry jelly crystals + 1 tsp. sugar.
- It’s of melted butter to grease.
- Prepare of sliced strawberries & mint sprig to garnish (opt).
Turns out, if you add strawberry sauce at the wrong time, it will curdle the milk/heavy cream mixture. My original thought was to add strawberry sauce while I was still heating the milk, but that turned out to be a very bad idea. Combine pudding mix and milk in a small bowl; stir with a whisk until smooth. Fold whipped topping into pudding mixture.
Strawberry Pudding instructions
- In a small bowl, mix together 3/4 cup hot water, sugar and the jelly crystals till it dissolves. Transfer to a greased mould and freeze for just 15-20 minutes as I want it to blend slightly with the strawberry pudding..
- Meanwhile, blend the chopped strawberries into a puree. Then add in sugar and blend again. Transfer into a bowl and add the milk and vanilla essence..
- Mix everything well and keep aside. Mix the gelatin in the remaining water and heat it on a medium flame till it dissolves. Keep aside to cool down..
- Mix the gelatin to the strawberry mix and pour this over the jelly that was sitting in the freezer. Chill for 4-5 hours or till it is set..
- While serving, run a knife along the edges of the mould and gently flip it over a serving dish. Garnish with sliced strawberry and a sprig of mint and serve..
Spread half of pudding mixture over cookies. Repeat procedure with remaining cookies and pudding mixture. It's banana pudding's totally scrumptious strawberry cousin! You will quickly have a delicious pudding that the entire family will enjoy. Strawberry Pie With Graham Cracker Crust Recipes.