Whosayna’s Mocha Carpet Custard Pudding. Whosayna's Mocha Choc Mousse Carpet Pudding Husseina Nazir. A couple of crème brûlée recipes, a banana pudding…or two, and well, this custard was the only success out of my many different egg filled recipes. Yes, I had a lot of fails, but it's OK, because I had one success, and it was one delicious success.
Whosayna's Mocha Choc Mousse Carpet Pudding. Make this chocolate pudding for a exam time treat. They will be so happy with this yumm treat. You can cook Whosayna’s Mocha Carpet Custard Pudding using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Mocha Carpet Custard Pudding
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Condensed milk.
- Prepare 3 cups of Whip cream.
- Prepare 2 cups of Thick Coffee Custard (boil 2 cups milk with, littlel sugar, 1 and 1/2 tsp coffee powder and 3 tbsp custard powder, stir it till it boils remove from flame and cover it).
- You need 2-3 pkts of Digestive Biscuits.
- It’s 1 of Chocolate bar (any plain choc like dairy milk or flakes).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Desiccated coconut.
- It’s 1 small pkt of Choc biscuits (i use Oreo biscuits).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Gelatin soaked in 2 tbsp hot water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Espresso Coffee (1/2 cup hot water and 1 tsp coffee powder).
- You need 1 tbsp of ) 1 tbsp Vanilla Essence.
My grandma has used this recipe since she was a little girl. It makes a very good, rich pudding to use in cream pies, trifles, or just for eating. If you want to reduce the richness substitute some of the evaporated milk for skim milk. Now that you're a pudding pro, there's no limit to the flavor combinations you can achieve by simply mixing and matching ingredients.
Whosayna’s Mocha Carpet Custard Pudding instructions
- 1) Crush half of digestive biscuits from 1 pkt and crush half pkt oreo biscuits both keep aside. 2) Beat whip cream till peaks are formed fold in condensed milk, essence and gelatine mix well. 3) Keep the bowl in freezer 4) Lay (whole) digestive biscuits in a med sized casserole 5) Make another layer of digestive biscuits, the entire base should be covered with biscuits 6) Then sprinkle espresso coffee on it 7) Pour coffee custard on biscuits and level it..
- 8} Then lay digestive biscuits on custard, just one layer covering entire custard layer..9) Sprinkle espresso carefully on biscuits. 10) Pour cream mixture on biscuits, level it. 11) Top up with pattern of carpet (using crushed biscuits both digestive and oreo biscuits with dessicated coconut and grated dairy milk or flake chocolate crumbs. can make any carpet design you like 12) Put cling film and let it set in fridge for 4-5 hrs or overnight..
Custard Pudding Custard Pudding is similar to Custard Pie Filling in ingredients and process, but it is not quite as thick. Custard Pie Filling Custard Pie Filling is nearly the same as Custard Pudding. However, the cornstarch is often increased somewhat to allow the pie. Elegant, easy, and creamy, custards and puddings are the ultimate make-ahead dessert. Whether custard pudding is baked or steamed, it is referred to as Purin in Japan.