Classic Panna Cotta. I make this every time I need. Panna cotta is a traditional Italian dessert that is made with cream, milk, sugar, vanilla and gelatin. It is usually served topped with fresh fruit or sweet dessert sauces.
Panna cotta (Italian for "cooked cream") is an Italian dessert of sweetened cream thickened with gelatin and molded. The cream may be aromatized with coffee, vanilla, or other flavorings. Panna cotta is one of my absolute favorite desserts; it's a light and simple canvas for all kinds of seasonal fruit, and unbelievably easy to customize by steeping the milk and cream with split vanilla. You can have Classic Panna Cotta using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Classic Panna Cotta
- You need 2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 50 gms of fresh strawberry crushed.
- You need 50 gm of fresh mulberry crushed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of gelatin.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of caster sugar.
Italian for "cooked cream," panna cotta is a culinary paradox; its luxurious texture belies its ridiculously simple preparation. Our easy to prepare recipe can be prepared in advance. Our mission in developing a panna cotta recipe was to find the correct proportions for the simple ingredients and the most effective way to deal with the gelatin that thickens the dessert. This recipe also has a hint of rich vanilla and a slightly toasty flavor that comes.
Classic Panna Cotta step by step
- Place the cream and milk in a saucepan.add vanilla essence into the saucepan, Add the sugar and bring to a simmer over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, dissolve gelatin powder and mix into the cream mixture, now cook the strawberry and mulberry mixture separately for 10 min to get it in thick consistently.
- Divide cream mixture into 3 part, in one part add mulberry, in second part add strawberry crushed and in third part leave plane, now set all the mixtures in serving glass, set plane first for 10 minute, then add mulberry mixture on top of that in third layer add strawberry mixed.
- Completely set the all mixture for 1-2 hrs in the freeze now de mold the panna cotta into serving plate.
Pour milk into a small bowl, and stir in the gelatine powder. This dessert, typically flavored with vanilla, is easy and quick to make and, after the cooling time in the refrigerator, it's ready to be tasted. For the panna cotta, soak the gelatine leaves in a little cold water until soft. Place the milk, cream To serve, turn each panna cotta out onto a serving plate. Spoon over the sauce and garnish with a sprig.