Chocolate mousse. Promote a Healthy Immune Response with Supplements Formulated by a Physician. With the easy pulse of an electric blender, this rich, brandy-enhanced chocolate mousse can be whipped up in a jiffy. We recommend that pregnant women, young children, the elderly and the infirm do not consume raw eggs.
Chocolate mousse has very few ingredients so it's important to use the best quality chocolate — its flavor will shine through. I like semi-sweet chocolate but if you prefer your mousse with a darker chocolate flavor, use bittersweet. Remember, the higher the cacao percentage, the less sweet the chocolate.. You can cook Chocolate mousse using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate mousse
- It’s 4 of Egg yolk.
- You need 80 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 100 gm of Chocolate.
- It’s 5 gm of Gelatin.
- It’s 25 gm of Sugar.
- You need 100 gm of Whipped cream.
Chill metal mixing bowl and mixer beaters in freezer. Less cream, more chocolate, a more intense chocolate flavour and a beautiful creamy mouth feel. Chocolate mousse is the ultimate dessert for any chocolate lover. Heat until chocolate is fully melted and mixture is smooth.
Chocolate mousse step by step
- Whip the cream and keep aside.
- Warm milk and separately take egg yolk and sugar and blend it well.
- Add ibto warm milk and mix well.
- Put the mixture on double boiler and keep stirring it continous till sabayon is reached.
- Now add chocolate and cool the mixture. Fold in the cream.
- Now add gelatin and put in the cup and keep in the refrigerator to set.
- Serve garnished with chocolate.
This Chocolate Mousse Recipe is THE BEST! I have made Chocolate Mousse before…but have never really found a recipe that I liked. I tried to develop my own a few years back which ended in spoon throwing and tears. Chocolate mousse is the decidedly decadent, old-school dessert you've been overlooking for far too long. Use dark, milk or white chocolate to make a silky smooth, light mousse.