White chocolate panna Cotta with blueberry sauce. Panna Cotta is quick and easy Italian dessert. The fresh berry sauce gives every creamy spoonful of Panna Cotta the perfect balance of sweet and tangy. It is often served in restaurants removed from it's cup onto a plate, but we prefer it served in cups topped with berry sauce.
It's a little less glossy than traditional panna cotta, with a sophisticated matte look. The smooth purple blueberry sauce makes a dramatic contrast. When it comes to make ahead desserts this white chocolate panna cotta is always on top of my list. You can have White chocolate panna Cotta with blueberry sauce using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White chocolate panna Cotta with blueberry sauce
- Prepare 100 ml of Milk.
- It’s 300 ml of Heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 100 gm of White chocolate.
- Prepare 70 gm of Castor sugar.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Power gelatin.
- It’s 1 cup of BLUBERRY.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
It's super luxurious, elegant and tastes incredible. Panna cotta is a delicate eggless custard. View top rated Panna cotta with blueberry sauce recipes with ratings and reviews. Creme Fraiche Panna Cotta With Chocolate Sauce Panna cotta ranks very high on my list of.
White chocolate panna Cotta with blueberry sauce step by step
- Heat milk in a pan..
- Add gelatin in it..
- Stir continuously until the gelatin completely mix..
- Now add the cream and when bubble starts stop boiling..
- Add white chocolate and vanilla..
- When chocolate compound completely melted sieve the whole mixture to get a smooth mixture..
- Pour them in muffin molds and keep in refrezerator for 1 hour..
- Meanwhile heat the blueberry, granulated sugar in a pan and make a sauce like consistency..
- Demold the panna Cotta..
- Pour the sauce over the panna Cotta..
- Enjoy heart shaped panna Cotta with your loved one..
Panna cotta is perfect for making I love the combination of creamy panna cotta and blueberries. Lavender Chocolate Panna Cotta With Blueberry Jello – Lavender & Macarons. This EPIC Lavender-Chocolate Panna Cotta is sure to become your Dark Chocolate Sauce Recipe, White Chocolate Panna Cotta, Delicious Chocolate, Chocolate Desserts, Chocolate Morsels, Decadent. Sweetened with white chocolate, this rich, Middle Eastern-inspired panna cotta gets its distinctive floral aroma from an infusion of blistered cardamom. To serve, run a paring knife around the edge of each ramekin, invert panna cotta onto a small plate, and spoon orange sauce on the side.