Rasberry Chocolate Mousse. This stunning Chocolate Raspberry Mousse Cake has a moist, fudgy brownie base, three layers of light mousse—chocolate, raspberry, and vanilla, and then a glossy topping of chocolate and a. Each layer is velvety smooth and creamy, and you can make it several days ahead of time. Reviews for: Photos of Raspberry White Chocolate Mousse.
Made with whipped cream, melted dark chocolate, and raspberry puree. This healthy dessert recipe is perfect for a special occasion or if you just need a sweet treat. Reviews for: Photos of Raspberry Chocolate Mousse. You can cook Rasberry Chocolate Mousse using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rasberry Chocolate Mousse
- It’s 1/2 cup of Compound chocolate.
- You need 1/2 cup of Whipping cream(for sauce) and 1/2. For whipping.
- You need of Few Cherries.
- You need 1/4 of Rasberry crush.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Gelatin.
The addition of whipping cream lends to the spectacular, smooth texture of this rich and creamy mousse. This chocolate raspberry mousse cake has it all. Make the raspberry mousse: In a small saucepan, mash the raspberries with the sugar and salt Meanwhile, make the chocolate ganache: Bring the cream to a simmer in a small saucepan then. Serve Raspberry Chocolate Mousse immediately, or chill until serving time.
Rasberry Chocolate Mousse instructions
- Take 1:1 ratio of chocolate and cream melt in oven and keep aside(keep a little bit of sauce for garnishing).
- Take 1 cup of cream whip till peaks are formed add in the chocolate sauce made earlier and whip all together..
- Put the mousse in the half round mould and keep in freeze for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours mousse will be set place on a serving plate..
- Put the chocolate sauce over it and garnish with cherry and any chocolate shaving on the top..
- U can also use any jam or crushes or a cake slice filling in between the mousse.
- For rasberry filling take some rasberry crush and add 1tsp of gelatin to it and keep aside till it gets firm..
- Mousse is ready to serve..
Raspberries and jam add refreshing flavor. Whip up this chocolate raspberry mousse made with premium Mexican vanilla, raspberry extract and Chocolate mousse is a fantastic intermediate recipe to create with your pre-teen or teenager. A simple Chocolate mousse raspberry tartlets recipe for you to cook a great meal for family or friends. Make these delicious chocolate tarts with fresh raspberries, served with a dollop of cream. View top rated Raspberry chocolate mousse recipes with ratings and reviews.