Mango Pudding. First, let me describe how is the ideal mango pudding in my mind: Melt-in-the-mouth silky finishing; A strong mango flavor in the pudding without artificial flavoring agent). Smooth texture; Clean finishing with a shiny surface like a mirror, Tender and soft, firm enough to hold its shape but breaks when poking with a spoon. Remove from heat, and blend in mango, sweetened condensed milk, cornstarch, rum, evaporated milk, eggs, and salt.
We use more commonly available gelatin and add sweetened condensed milk for a touch of creaminess. Use a very fine sieve for the smoothest texture. A popular dessert at Chinese restaurants, mango pudding is more similar in texture to a pot de crème than a traditional egg custard. You can have Mango Pudding using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango Pudding
- Prepare 3 of mangoes, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp. of sugar or to taste.
- You need 1 tbsp. of gelatin.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp. of rose water.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of cardamom powder.
- It’s of few mango cubes, saffron strands, cardamom powder, mint sprig & chopped pistachios to garnish (opt).
This mango pudding is simply the best. And it's also one of the easiest to put together. What makes it extra good is the fact that it is made with coconut milk instead of whipping cream or regular milk. Unlike dairy products, coconut milk brings out and enhances the taste of the mango, plus adds that touch of richness you're looking for in a.
Mango Pudding step by step
- Blend together mangoes, sugar,.
- Cardamom powder & rose water into a smooth puree..
- In a bowl take 1 tbsp. gelatin and water. Mix well..
- Gently boil on a low flame till the gelatin is dissolved..
- After it cools down add to the mango puree and mix well..
- Pour into moulds and set in the refrigerator..
- Garnish with chopped mangoes, saffron, mint sprig, chopped pistachios & cardamom powder. Serve chilled..
Mango pudding is a simple dessert made from fresh mangos, coconut milk and sugar. The pudding has a rich and creamy texture and is served cold, usually with a fresh mango garnish. The key to this recipe is a great mango. I use champagne mangos because they don't have the threads found in other varieties that can stick between your teeth. Mango pudding recipe with step by step photos – smooth, velvety and soft Thai mango pudding made with coconut milk.