Miss Ria Khairiyah's Puding Roti Tawar Zebra-in pink.
You can have Miss Ria Khairiyah's Puding Roti Tawar Zebra-in pink using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Miss Ria Khairiyah's Puding Roti Tawar Zebra-in pink
- You need 2 of small packets of dusty dry gelatin.
- It’s 1 of small packet red jelly dust.
- Prepare 1 of small packet transparent jelly dust.
- It’s 6 slices of normal soft white toast bread.
- You need 400 ml of milk.
- It’s 400 ml of strawberry milk.
- It’s of Beetroot juice for red color or.
- It’s of Artificial red food coloring.
- You need 100 g of sugar.
- You need 200 g of white chocolate.
Miss Ria Khairiyah's Puding Roti Tawar Zebra-in pink instructions
- In the food processor mix 3 slices of bread with some milk, then transfer it to a cooking pot, add the rest of the 400 ml milk,add the sugar and bring it to a boil. Add 1 pocket of dusty dry gelatin and the transparent gelly powder, stir regularly, after circa 5 minutes remove from the stove and add half of the white chocolate. Stir it so the choco melts and let it cool a bit..
- Now we do almost the same with the pink layer. We will use strawberry milk (i used Müllermilch brand). Lets mix 3 slices of bread in the food processor then transfer to a bowl, put it on the stove. Here we dont add sugar just the red gelly powder and the gelatin dust and for color beetroot juice or artificial red food color. Bring it to a boil, then take it off the heat. Mix in the rest of the white choco..
- In a metal cake mold, start adding the layers with a big spoon. First red, then in middle white, then red again. Continue till your colors are over or the cake mold is full. Put it in the deep freeze for sometime,circa 1 hour or so.Enjoy..