Cool n Refreshing Mango Cream' Pudding 😛. Next time I will try fresh. Smooth and silky mango pudding is nothing like anything you ever found under a peel-off foil lid. Its bright flavor and comforting texture are easy to achieve with just a handful of ingredients, including gelatin and heavy cream.
This pudding is a best dessert for a small party or guests as it can be prepared in advance. Mango pudding is a simple dessert made from fresh mangos, coconut milk and sugar. The pudding has a rich and creamy texture and is served cold, usually with a fresh mango garnish. You can cook Cool n Refreshing Mango Cream' Pudding 😛 using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cool n Refreshing Mango Cream' Pudding 😛
- It’s 2 of Mangoes Ripe (peeled and pureed, medium size).
- You need 2 teaspoons of Gelatin.
- You need 1/3 cup of Sugar (powdered).
- You need 1 cup of Milk (whole/full cream).
- Prepare drops of Vanilla essence few.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cream Whipped.
- It’s optional of Rose Syrup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Dry fruits Mix (for garnish).
The key to this recipe is a great mango. I use champagne mangos because they don't have the threads found in other varieties that can stick between your teeth. In a small saucepan bring water to a boil. Stir vigorously until it dissolves completely.
Cool n Refreshing Mango Cream' Pudding 😛 step by step
- In a bowl, take gelatin and luke warm water, and mix well. Keep aside..
- In another bowl, mix mango puree, sugar, milk, rose syrup and vanilla essence well with the help of a blender. Then add gelatin and give a gentle stir. Pour this mixture into small beautiful serving glasses till 3/4 and top it with whipped cream and nuts..
- Refrigerate it for an hour or until its set. Your delicious summer dessert is ready :).
Set aside to cool to a room temperature. Add mango pulp and room temperature agar agar. Peel and dice a large ripe mango; whizz to a purée in a food processor. First, let me describe how is the ideal mango pudding in my mind: Melt-in-the-mouth silky finishing; A strong mango flavor in the pudding without artificial flavoring agent). Smooth texture; Clean finishing with a shiny surface like a mirror, Tender and soft, firm enough to hold its shape but breaks when poking with a spoon.