Easy Strawberry Milk Pudding in the Microwave. Microwave Vanilla Pudding No Egg Recipes. SAFFRON INFUSED RICE PUDDING WITH SWEETENED WHOLE WHEAT PANCAKESFoodista. caster sugar, strawberry, milk, vanilla extract, rice pudding. This strawberry Pudding recipe is not just simple easy and delicious it's also the best treat for all ages.
This strawberry milk is a GD delight. Fruity, creamy, subtly sweet, it's pretty much all your strawberries and cream dreams come to life. Take it out and stir with a whisk. You can have Easy Strawberry Milk Pudding in the Microwave using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Strawberry Milk Pudding in the Microwave
- It’s 120 grams of Strawberries.
- Prepare 50 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 300 ml of Milk.
- You need 50 ml of Heavy cream.
- It’s 5 grams of Gelatin powder.
How to make Easy Microwave Custard Pudding. Strain mixture into a microwave-safe bowl. Place syrup in the bottom of pudding basin. The Perfect, Quick & Easy Treat for Those Cold Winter Nights!!
Easy Strawberry Milk Pudding in the Microwave instructions
- Soak the gelatin in 2 tablespoons of water..
- Remove the stems from the strawberries and cut into 5 mm chunks. Place into a heatproof bowl and mix with the sugar..
- Cover with a lid or plastic wrap and microwave at 500 W for 2:30..
- Add the milk and heavy cream, mix, and microwave uncovered for 2-3 minutes..
- Heat the soaked gelatin in the microwave for 10-20 seconds to melt..
- Mix the gelatin into Step 4's bowl a little at a time..
- Pour into pudding cups and let cool. Chill in the refrigerator for about 3 hours to firm and enjoy!.
This recipe has been submitted by the Good Food community. Sign in or create a My Good Food account to upload your own recipe creations. Making milk foam in the microwave is a two step process: first you shake the milk in a jar to create foam, then you microwave it for a few seconds to stabilize the foam. Boil the pasta and in boiling, salted water for two minutes in the microwave and stir in intervals Everybody has leftover rice at some point in their kitchens, and instead of cooking something to go with it, you can make pudding out of it! Easy Tasty Milk Pudding: This tasty recipe is called "Flan Di Latte" in Italy, and "Flan de Leche" in Spain.