Smooth Pudding Made in 5 Minutes with Basic Ingredients. Want To Learn How To Make Delicious Pudding? Made with wholesome ingredients for a not too guilty pleasure! Pudding…just the sound of it invokes creamy loveliness.
Place plastic wrap on top of the pudding and smooth it gently against the surface. For whole chia seed version: Blend all ingredients except chia seeds in a blender until smooth, including any added flavors, fruits, or chocolate. Good for gut healing diets like GAPS too. You can have Smooth Pudding Made in 5 Minutes with Basic Ingredients using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smooth Pudding Made in 5 Minutes with Basic Ingredients
- Prepare 450 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Egg (yolk).
- You need 5 grams of Gelatin powder.
- You need 40 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Vanilla extract.
In a large saucepan, combine the remaining milk, cream, salt, & sugar. Let it simmer and keep stirring. Smooth Chocolate Chia Pudding is so delicious and rich, super creamy, perfectly smooth without little seeds to bite and only takes minutes to make! I love all things homemade pudding and in all variations.
Smooth Pudding Made in 5 Minutes with Basic Ingredients step by step
- Heat the milk until it starts to bubble around the sides (don't let it boil). Dissolve the gelatin in a bowl with 2 tablespoons of water..
- Gently mix the sugar and egg yolk into the bowl from Step 1..
- Add the heated milk and vanilla essence, and mix well..
- Pour it into pudding cups through a tea strainer..
- Let it chill in the fridge until it has hardened..
- This is not so sweet, so add more sugar if necessary..
Everything from chocolate pudding, vanilla pudding, lemon curd, lime curd, chocolate, vanilla or lemon custard, yep … I love them all! This Chocolate chia pudding is quick, easy and amazingly delicious. Made in your blender, this healthy dessert is also smooth and requires no baking! I've made a lot of chia puddings in my day….but *this* one is my favorite. Instant, made in two minutes (for real), smooth, loaded with protieny goodness chocolate chia pudding.