Sugar-free Banana and Cocoa Pudding. Everyone is sure to love this creamy and delicious low carb dessert!. The Best Sugar Free Pudding Desserts Recipes on Yummly Can You Freeze Sugar-Free Chocolate Pudding?
I recommend digging into some frozen chocolate pudding dessert on a hot day because it tastes like ice cream! You can freeze the mixture and make it an ice cream. Fold in the yogurt and half of the topping. You can have Sugar-free Banana and Cocoa Pudding using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sugar-free Banana and Cocoa Pudding
- Prepare 1 of Banana.
- Prepare 300 ml of Milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder (unsweetened).
- Prepare 5 grams of Gelatin powder.
Add a splash of water, if needed, to help facilitate blending. Dark Chocolate – a few pieces. In a bowl take eggs, banana, cocoa powder and baking powder. Using a hand blender, blend it into a smooth batter.
Sugar-free Banana and Cocoa Pudding step by step
- Put the banana in a heatproof container and mash it with a fork. Microwave it for 1 minute..
- Heat the milk in a saucepan..
- Remove the milk from the heat just before it boils, then mix in the cocoa..
- Mix in the banana from Step 1..
- Add the gelatin a little at a time and dissolve well. If you are using the type that needs soaking, let it soak first before adding it..
- Pour the mixture into the cups. Let it cool, then put it in the fridge to chill and harden..
Grease and dust two ramekins with cocoa powder. Without the maple syrup this Avocado Banana Chocolate Pudding would be a really healthy baby dessert as well, just add full banana instead of half and a few drops of milk (regular or plant-based)! Learn how to make your favorite recipes in no time. We have everything from easy to expert recipes! Here is our list of sugar free recipes.