Rich Chocolate Mousse. This chocolate mousse cake is a patisserie-style glazed mousse torte. I love to serve this impressive dessert because people think I went to a lot of trouble. Actually, it's easy to make.—Florence Palmer, Marshall, Illinois.
I've made this chocolate mousse several times now, and without fail it is always delicious. It turned out enjoyably rich with Ghirardelli Extra Bittersweet baking chocolate. I over whipped my egg whites. You can have Rich Chocolate Mousse using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rich Chocolate Mousse
- Prepare 120 grams of Bitter chocolate.
- It’s 2 of Egg yolk.
- You need 1 of teaspoon-1 tablespoon Sugar.
- You need 150 ml of Milk.
- It’s 150 ml of Heavy cream.
- It’s 6 grams of Gelatin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare of Chocolate sauce.
- You need 40 grams of ★Chocolate.
- Prepare 40 ml of ★Heavy cream.
- It’s 1 of Whipped cream.
- Prepare 1 of Cocoa powder.
A splash of coconut milk adds richness to silken tofu, the mousse's secret ingredient, while whipped egg whites give volume in place of heavy cream. Узнать причину. Закрыть. Chocolate Recipes – Rich Chocolate Mocha Mousse Recipe. Stir in HOT coffee & egg yolks. Enjoy the Rich Chocolate Mousse at any party and let us know how you and your guests liked it!
Rich Chocolate Mousse step by step
- Break up the chocolate. Soak the gelatin in water. Beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form..
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler. Add the egg yolks and sugar to the chocolate and mix well..
- Heat the milk in a pot until just before boiling, turn off the heat, add the soaked gelatin and mix well..
- Pour Step 3 into the chocolate from Step 2 and mix well. Place the bowl in an ice water bath and let cool. It will thicken..
- Add the beaten heavy cream to Step 4 and mix well. Transfer to dishes and chill until thickened..
- Put the ★ ingredients in a bowl and microwave until the chocolate has melted. Mix well and pour on the thickened mousse. Let chill in the refrigerator..
- Sprinkle cocoa powder on top when serving and add some whipped cream. Garnish with chocolate pieces. Here, I used a chocolate piece I made with a chocolate pen that I let dry until hardened..
- Here I drew a heart on kitchen parchment paper with a chocolate pen, then removed it once it hardened. (I made one with chocolate and one with white chocolate.).
- The cream for the coating can be low fat, but for the mousse, you should use dairy for a more delicious taste (at least 35% milk fat)..
- Rich Chocolate Pudding. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143316-rich-chocolate-pudding-for-valentines-day.
Chocolate mousse is the decidedly decadent, old-school dessert you've been overlooking for far This chocolate mousse is the fastest, fanciest dessert I know, and the results are so creamy, rich. It is hard to make rich mousse in small amounts so you will have more than you need for two people. A little of this goes a long way! A rich chocolate mousse decorated with white chocolate shavings and a milk chocolate stick. Presented in a yellow ceramic pot on a white Chocolate mousse cake with strawberry on top.