Blueberry Pudding. Want To Learn How To Make Delicious Pudding? Crackers, Plum Pudding, Mince Pies, Candy, Cookies, Clotted Cream, Cake, Tea, Bisto. Pick over the blueberries and remove the stems.
This Blueberry Pudding Cake is similar to our Hot Fudge Pudding Cake recipe in that, after you mix up the lemony blueberry batter, you sprinkle a dry sugar mixture on the batter – then pour hot water over the top before it bakes. (I know…it seems like a strange step!) As it bakes, the hot water sinks to the bottom, while the batter rises to the top. Super tender and moist and the blueberries just pop with every bite. Download our free app to search, save and sort your favourite recipes and get inspiration on the go. You can have Blueberry Pudding using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Pudding
- It’s 200 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Blueberry jam.
- You need 1 tbsp of Heavy cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of Gelatin.
- You need 1 tbsp of Water.
Stir in the flour, coconut, crème fraîche and lemon zest. Fresh or frozen berries can be used in the pudding as well. Top the pudding with the included lemon dessert sauce or use a whiskey sauce, fresh blueberry sauce, or whipped cream. Or just sprinkle some powdered sugar over the pudding and drizzle some sweet cream over it.
Blueberry Pudding step by step
- Combine the gelatin with the water and dissolve it by warming it up in the microwave..
- Put the milk and sugar into a saucepan and stir, making sure it doesn't boil. When the sugar has dissolved, add the gelatin and mix well. Finally, stir in the heavy cream..
- Pour it into serving containers and let it cool down. Top with jam when it has set..
I am so excited to share this blueberry pudding dessert with you today! This recipe is an old family favorite from Mike's family and it has developed an almost legendary status in family circles. I was lucky enough to be given the recipe at my bridal shower (it is Mike's favorite. The pudding cake is best made with fresh blueberries, but frozen thawed berries may be used. Spoon the pudding cake into dessert dishes and top big scoop of vanilla ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream.