Diet-Friendly Easy Strawberry & Tofu Pudding for Doll's Festival. Eat only small portions infrequently, or not at all. Because other kinds of fruit are fairly high in carbs, they're not a great fit for a keto diet. Replace tomatoes with strawberries and you'll get Easy Strawberry Salsa from DaVita dietitian Judy.
There are three types of strawberries You can include strawberries in your diet in many ways. Here are some of our suggestions Raspberries are incredibly easy to freeze. There are two popular ways of freezing the fruit, with and without sugar. You can have Diet-Friendly Easy Strawberry & Tofu Pudding for Doll's Festival using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Diet-Friendly Easy Strawberry & Tofu Pudding for Doll's Festival
- You need of Strawberry Confiture:.
- You need 200 grams of Strawberries.
- You need 2 tbsp of PAL Sweet (aspartame).
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Liqueur ※.
- You need of Tofu Pudding:.
- It’s 200 grams of Silken tofu.
- It’s 100 ml of Soy milk.
- You need 100 ml of Milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of PAL Sweet (aspartame).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Liqueur.
- You need 5 grams of Gelatin powder.
How to Make DIABETIC-FRIENDLY EASY STRAWBERRY CREAM SQUARES. These diabetic-friendly drinks are filled with dietary fiber, complex carbs, vitamins and diabetes super foods. · Super Easy Mini Cheesecake Cupcakes. Layered with a graham cracker crust and creamy tangy cheesecake. Top with salted caramel sauce or strawberry sauce!
Diet-Friendly Easy Strawberry & Tofu Pudding for Doll's Festival instructions
- Remove the stems from the strawberries and gently wipe them dry with a soft towel. Cut out a 1 cm deep cross from the stem side of the strawberries..
- Place the strawberries into a deep heat-resistant dish. Coat lightly with the PAL Sweet, lemon juice, and liqueur..
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 3 minutes at 500 W. Remove the wrap and microwave for 2 minutes to finish making the strawberry sauce..
- Place the tofu in a heat-resistant dish and microwave uncovered for 2 minutes at 500 W. Drain the liquid through a strainer..
- Place the gelatin in a heat-resistant dish and add 50 ml of milk out of the specified amount to soak the gelatin..
- Put Step 4 and the PAL Sweet into a food processor. Blend until there are no lumps..
- After mixing in the soy milk, the remaining milk, and the liqueur, add Step 5, which has been microwaved for 20 seconds, and mix it in..
- Fill the pudding cups halfway with the mixture and chill in the freezer for 5 minutes until hardened..
- Add 50 ml of Step 3 to the remaining Step 7 and blend together to make the strawberry pudding..
- Pour Step 9 on top of Step 8 and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours until hardened..
- Top with the remaining Step 3 to finish..
- If children will be eating this, use vanilla or strawberry essence in place of the liqueur! It's up to you..
- This simple tofu pudding is what helped me come up with the idea. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149801-low-calorie-tofu-and-soy-milk-pudding.
- Recipe for Strawberry Sauce..
One easy, kid-friendly way to get the power of gelatin into your family's diet is by making gummies. Think gummy bears without the sugar high. Add the strawberry sauce on top. I like it with a spinach, almond, and feta salad." Blend strawberries, honey, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, salt, and black pepper together in a blender until smooth. As with all berries, strawberries share many of the health benefits They are also so easy and convenient to make that you'll significantly reduce your meal-prep time.