Roasted Green Tea Pudding. Matcha Creme Brulee Recipe (Green Tea Crème Brûlée) This pudding dessert is very easy to make. As long as you have a few hours before guests come, you can quickly As the pudding settles, the heavy red beans stays at the bottom.
One of the health claims surrounding hojicha is that due to the roasting Coffee has much more caffeine than any green tea variety and yet its beans are always roasted before use. It's more likely that the low caffeine content. I first tried roasted green tea and loved it because it is more mellow than regular green tea. You can cook Roasted Green Tea Pudding using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Green Tea Pudding
- It’s 4 tbsp of Hojicha.
- You need 250 ml of Milk.
- It’s 50 grams of Sugar (cane sugar or soft brown sugar).
- It’s 150 ml of Heavy cream (or whipping cream).
- Prepare 5 grams of Gelatin powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Water.
- It’s 50 ml of (For the garnish) Heavy cream or whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 dash of Tea leaves for decoration.
I couldn't find it for sale anywhere in the UK aside from through Amazon. Excellent tea for evening as contains virtually no caffeine. Roasted green tea tastes different to the usual stuff, but the taste is pleasant. The matcha green tea in this simple chia pudding recipe gives you a nice little caffeine boost!
Roasted Green Tea Pudding step by step
- Heat the roasted green tea leaves and the milk in a small pan. When it gets bubbly, turn the heat to low and simmer it for 2 minutes. Keep stirring with a spatula..
- Add 2 tablespoons of water into the powdered gelatin. Microwave it for 20 seconds to heat and dissolve..
- Strain the simmered tea through a tea strainer as you transfer it into a bowl. Add the sugar and heavy cream to mix..
- Add the dissolved gelatin and mix with a whisk..
- Cool the bowl in ice water as you stir the mixture occasionally..
- When it gets thick, transfer it into a container. Chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours to harden..
- Combine the ingredients for the whipped cream in a different bowl. Whip until it forms stiff peaks. Top pudding with whipped cream and tea leaves just before serving..
You literally can toss the ingredients into a container before you go to bed and wake to a ready-made breakfast! If you haven't tried matcha pudding, you are missing a wonderful healthy treat. For a lighter dessert that is full of sweetness but easy on the waistline, try our milk tea pudding recipe. Creamy non-bake pudding with Matcha green tea powder. I have used Uji ceremonial grade fresh matcha that has a sweet taste and UMAMI flavor.