Easy Tri-Colored Diamond-Shaped Bavarois. Great recipe for Easy Tri-Colored Diamond-Shaped Bavarois. I made this to celebrate my baby's first Doll's Festival. Since this recipe uses ice cream, the layers set quickly and the process goes smoothly.
Usually you have to wait for each layer to set and it takes a long time, which can be quite difficult. But the layers on this bavarois don't. Since this recipe uses ice cream, the layers set quickly and the process goes smoothly. You can cook Easy Tri-Colored Diamond-Shaped Bavarois using 8 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Tri-Colored Diamond-Shaped Bavarois
- You need 1 tsp of x 3 Gelatin powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of x 3 Water (to soak the gelatin).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of x 2 Sugar (non-colored).
- You need 2 tsp of Grenadine syrup (pink).
- Prepare 100 ml of x 3 Milk (warmed to dissolve the gelatin).
- It’s 1/2 of Vanilla ice cream (white + pink).
- Prepare 1/2 of Matcha ice cream.
- It’s 60 ml of Fresh strawberry syrup (See.
Usually you have to wait for each layer to set and it takes a long time, which can be quite difficult. But the layers on this bavarois don't. Since this recipe uses ice cream, the layers set quickly and the process goes smoothly. Usually you have to wait for each layer to set and it takes a long time, which can be quite difficult.
Easy Tri-Colored Diamond-Shaped Bavarois step by step
- Put 1 teaspoon of gelatin into 1 tablespoon water. Leave for several minutes to allow it to blend evenly into the water..
- Put 2 teaspoons grenadine syrup into100 ml milk. Don't add sugar to the pink mixture. Microwave for 40 seconds. Make sure the temperature is 60°C or higher..
- Cut the vanilla ice cream cup in half and set it aside. Wrap up one half in plastic wrap (for the white layer) and put in the freezer..
- Add the 60°C pink milk from Step 2 into Step 1 and dissolve the gelatin..
- Soon after completing Step 4, melt in the ice cream from Step 3..
- Pour into a 13 x 14 x 5 cm container..
- With your finger, check the consistency of the mixture. When it becomes thick enough that your fingertip will stick a little (after letting it sit at room temperature or sitting in the fridge for several minutes), start the second layer..
- Put 1 teaspoon gelatin into 1 tablespoon water. Let sit for several minutes..
- Put 1 tablespoon sugar into a microwaveable cup..
- Add 100 ml of milk to Step 9 and microwave for 40 seconds..
- Add the 60 °C warm milk to Step 8 and dissolve the gelatin..
- Add in the remaining ice cream from Step 3 and melt it in..
- Gently pour the mixture on top of the pink layer to make the white second layer..
- Start the third layer. Repeat the same steps. Put 1 teaspoon gelatin into 1 tablespoon water..
- Just like Step 9, put 1 tablespoon sugar into a cup..
- Add 100 ml milk and microwave for 40 seconds until 60 °C or warmer..
- The green color for the third layer comes from matcha ice cream. Use half a cup..
- Just like Step 11, add the warmed sugar-milk to the gelatin + water mixture from Step 14. Mix well to dissolve the gelatin..
- Stir in the matcha ice cream as it melts..
- Check the consistency of the second layer. Don't let it get too hard. It should just be hard enough that when you press with your finger, it slightly sticks. If it's finished settling, drain off the excess liquid..
- When it has settled completely, remove from the container, cut a piece of parchment paper to match the size you want the diamond shapes to be, and cut them out (using a wet knife)..
- You could also serve it whole, or cut it into individual pieces for each member of your family. It can be divided into either 9 or 16 dessert-sized portions. Small servings are also very charming..
- I cut them into squares this time..
- I topped one with fresh strawberry syrup. The syrup brought out the taste. See. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149794-preserve-small-strawberries-in-strawberry-preserve-and-syrup.
But the layers on this bavarois don't. Bavarois is a type of set cream made from custard, whipped cream and gelatine. Bavarois can be flavoured with anything – chocolate, spices or fruit are popular choices, but liqueur or coffee. Bavarian Cream Recipe – also known as Bavarois, is a French dessert, similar to pastry cream, but thickened with gelatin. It is very light, fluffy and delicious.