Coconut Walnut Bread Pudding. It all started with a craving for bread pudding and an emergency substitution of coconut milk for regular milk … Pour the coconut milk mixture over the bread, pressing down with a spoon or fork to make sure all the bread gets soaked. Coconut Bread Pudding. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. THIS RECIPE brings back many warm memories of the important people in my life.
The Best Coconut Flour Pudding Recipes on Yummly Paleo Bread Pudding (Persimmon Pudding)Edible Harmony. Categories: Baking Dessert Brownie Bread Pudding Coconut Recipes Fruit High Fiber. You can have Coconut Walnut Bread Pudding using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut Walnut Bread Pudding
- It’s of Bread base:.
- Prepare 5-6 cups of cubed brioche bread.
- You need 1/4 cup of whole walnuts (will be roasted and roughly chopped).
- You need of Custard mix:.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of Milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sweetened shredded coconut.
- It’s 1/8 cup of white sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Butter drizzle topping:.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of white sugar.
- You need of Optional topping:.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk chocolate chips.
This quick and easy banana bread filled with flakes of coconut and chopped walnuts is always a good idea. Does the internet need another banana bread recipe? This is the BEST coconut flour banana bread recipe! No oil or added sugar required, this bread is This is the best Coconut Flour Banana Bread you'll ever try.
Coconut Walnut Bread Pudding step by step
- Grease a 9 x 13 inch glass baking pan with butter. Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Gently cut the brioche bread into 1 inch cubes, about half of a loaf makes 5-6 cups worth. Place evenly into the pan..
- Measure 1/4 cup of walnuts and spread them evenly onto a baking sheet. Roast at 350 degrees for 5-7 minutes, stirring halfway, until browned. Cool slightly, then chop them roughly. Reserve 1/4 of the nuts for the top of the pudding, toss the rest with the bread cubes..
- Mix together the milk, heavy cream, eggs, white sugar and vanilla extract in a large measuring cup. Mix until well blended. Add the shredded coconut into the mix, mix well..
- Microwave the butter until melted and whisk in the 1/2 tbsp white sugar..
- Evenly pour the custard mix over the bread cubes. Top with remaining walnuts, drizzle butter topping over the top..
- Let stand for at least 30 minutes (up to an hour) to absorb liquid..
- Top with chocolate chips right before putting it in the oven. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes, until top is browned and custard is set..
- Let cool for 20 minutes and cut into 8-10 pieces..
It's easy to make, not overly sweet, and It was delicious otherwise, I also added some walnuts. But I would appreciate any advice on what I. There's nothing quite like warm pumpkin bread pudding on a cool fall day. Coconut Pudding Garnished with Colored Coconut (Source: ©joannawnuk/Depositphotos.com). The old fashioned coconut pudding recipes featured below call for the all-natural, fresh taste of coconut.