Fluffy Chocolate Mousse. Chocolate Mousse may well be the ultimate chocolate fix! Rich and creamy, yet light and fluffy, one pot is satisfying but always leaves me wanting more……. PS: If you make this vegan chocolate mousse, don't forget to tag me on Instagram as @lazycatkitchen and use the #lazycatkitchen hashtag.
Fluffy Chocolate Mousse with GNC Total Lean® Recipe. You can also use it as a dip for fresh fruit This makes a wonderful cake filling, too! I've also used vanilla pudding in place of chocolate and then. You can have Fluffy Chocolate Mousse using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fluffy Chocolate Mousse
- It’s of Chocolate mousse.
- Prepare 60 grams of Sweet chocolate.
- You need 1 of Egg yolk.
- You need 10 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 40 grams of Milk.
- It’s 100 grams of Heavy cream.
- It’s 1 grams of Leaf gelatin.
- You need 1 tsp of Brandy.
- It’s of Chocolate Crunch.
- Prepare 50 grams of Fruit granola.
- Prepare 20 grams of Chocolate.
This is the French version of chocolate mousse, a decadent chocolate dessert for special occasion. All Reviews for Thierry's Fluffy Chocolate Mousse. Extra fluffy and easy-peasy to whip up, this paleo and keto chocolate mousse is bound to satisfy any and all chocolate cravings! I regularly make Chocolate Mousse with an egg yolk, sugar and dark chocolate base folded into whipped egg white or whipped cream (or both).
Fluffy Chocolate Mousse step by step
- First make the base. Melt chocolate in a bowl. Add granola and mix until chocolate covers granola evenly..
- Pour into cups of your choice and cool in refrigerator..
- Work on the mousse. In a bowl, mix egg yolk and sugar. In a small saucepan, slightly warm milk. Soak the gelatin in water..
- After you warm the milk, add to the egg yolk bowl a little at a time. Once it's mixed pour it back into the small saucepan..
- Warm it over low to medium heat until it thickens (be careful with overheating as it can become hard). Remove from the heat and add gelatin to melt..
- In a bowl, break the chocolate into small pieces, and strain hot liquid from step 5 with a tea strainer..
- Mix with a whisk and melt chocolate. Use a bain-marie if it doesn't melt completely. Add brandy here..
- Loosely whip heavy cream. It thickens once it combines with the chocolate so make sure you whip it loose..
- Add step 8 into step 7 using a rubber spatula and fold gently. Mousse is ready..
- Pour liquid evenly into cooled cups and cool them in refrigerator..
- Decorate it in any way you want ♬ I decorated with homemade chocolate twigs ^^.
- Mousse is fluffy. Granola is crispy..
It's tastes pretty good and has a nice mouth-feel. Chocolate Mousse is a sophisticated, smooth and creamy dessert that is perfect for dinner parties. Now, typically Chocolate Mousse is made with whipped egg whites but the egg whites are not cooked. Serve in goblets topped with more whipped cream and shaved. In our minds, chocolate mousse is pretty much a super fluffy pudding.