Black Sesame Seeds Pudding in 5 Minutes. I bought a jar of black sesame seed paste and used it for goma-ae (vegetables with sesame seeds sauce), but there was still some left. I wanted create a rich and milky black sesame seeds pudding and came up with this recipe. The tapioca is mixed with coconut milk and maple syrup to create a sweet, creamy treat.
I wanted create a rich and milky black sesame seeds pudding and came up with this recipe. It turned out to be very delicious. You also don't need sesame paste, which, as I mentioned in the black sesame ice cream post, is harder to come by. You can cook Black Sesame Seeds Pudding in 5 Minutes using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black Sesame Seeds Pudding in 5 Minutes
- It’s 2 tbsp of Black sesame seed paste.
- It’s 200 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 50 ml of Water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 5 grams of Gelatin powder.
This recipe only requires black sesame seeds and other basic ingredients you can get at the grocery store. I'm sure you'll love the roasty flavor of black sesame in this creamy, delicious pudding! When cooked, the grains are slightly chewy with a subtle sweet spiciness. That includes many traditional Korean or Japanese dishes, such as samgyetang, onsen tamago, or.
Black Sesame Seeds Pudding in 5 Minutes step by step
- Boil water and pour into a bowl. Add gelatin and sugar, dissolve well. (You can use hot water from an electric tea kettle as well.).
- Add the black sesame seed paste to the bowl from Step 1, and stir the mixture carefully..
- Pour cold milk into the bowl from Step 2, stir well, and pour the mixture into small cups. Refrigerate for 1- 2 hours..
- I have tried store-bought paste, homemade paste, etc., but I recommend this black sesame seeds paste, since the paste does not float to the top or sink to the bottom of the pudding..
In the work bowl of a food processor, place toasted sesame seeds and sugar; process until finely ground. In a medium saucepan, bring sesame mixture and milk just to a simmer. MAKE THE PUDDING: In a medium-size saucepan, mix the ground sesame seed mixture, remaining milk, and ½ cup granulated sugar together. Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly to prevent the milk from burning. As soon as the mixture comes to a boil, add the warmed agar agar/milk mixture OR softened gelatin and stir to melt and combine.