Mocha Chocolate Pudding without Heavy Cream. Chocolate Mousse No Cream And Cocoa Recipes. Milk Chocolate Mousse Without Cream Recipes. Vegan Whipped Cream (NO coconut!)Nora Cooks.
I love to decorate and frost my cakes and cupcakes with chocolate. I have no heavy cream, and I can't go to the store to get some. I've also made a creamy keto chocolate pudding without eggs. You can cook Mocha Chocolate Pudding without Heavy Cream using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mocha Chocolate Pudding without Heavy Cream
- It’s 500 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Pure cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Instant coffee (instant hot chocolate would be OK too).
- It’s 40 grams of Sugar (or artificial sweetener).
- It’s 10 grams of Powdered gelatin.
But that recipe is cooked to thicken and reduce the liquid. The pudding could be made dairy free by substituting the heavy cream with coconut cream and using a keto friendly dairy-free cream cheese spread in place of the cream. Just like my berry chia pudding, this is so easy to make and will keep you fuller for longer. No reason to head to the cafe–stay in and use your home espresso machine to brew up this delicious Brew espresso, then add to mug.
Mocha Chocolate Pudding without Heavy Cream instructions
- Soak powdered gelatin in 3 tablespoons of water. Combine 250 ml of milk, cocoa powder, instant coffee and sugar in a saucepan. Warm the mixture as you stir..
- Once the milk mixture warms up, add the soaked gelatin and melt. Remove from heat and add another 250 ml of milk. Pour into whatever containers and chill in the fridge..
- Decorate with ice cream or whipped cream on top if you like. If so, I recommend reducing the sugar..
Pour the steamed milk into the mug, using a spoon to hold back the foam. Top with whipped cream and serve. Plain, white rice pudding with a sprinkle of cinnamon was his specialty. It was good for a while, but I got tired of it. Years later I started developing my own Of all the versions I have made, Instant Chocolate Mocha Rice Pudding is my dad's favorite.