To be quite honest, I'm proud of this! Annin-Tofu (Almond Tofu Pudding)!. Annin tofu (杏仁豆腐) or almond tofu is a soft, jellied dessert made of apricot kernel milk, (which is often translated as almond milk, as apricot kernel itself is often translated as "almond"), agar, and sugar. It is a traditional dessert of Beijing cuisine, Cantonese cuisine, and Japanese cuisine. Annin Tofu, an easy Chinese dessert is especially delicious on hot weather days!
These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. annin tofu recipe most popular recipes, pasta, corn chowder, irish cream, main dish, turkey soup, cut-out. almond tofu – final_angle. Now, the Annin Tofu is ready. You can have To be quite honest, I'm proud of this! Annin-Tofu (Almond Tofu Pudding)! using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of To be quite honest, I'm proud of this! Annin-Tofu (Almond Tofu Pudding)!
- It’s 300 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chinese apricot kernel flour.
- You need 1 of egg Egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 5 grams of Gelatin powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Water.
Top with the kiwi fruit and th. Milkshake Dim sum Annin tofu Recipe – Close of fruit milksha. To be quite honest, I'm proud of this! My experience of almond tofu (also known as almond jello or almond jelly) is basically the 'free' dessert that Chinese restaurants give you at the end of the meal.
To be quite honest, I'm proud of this! Annin-Tofu (Almond Tofu Pudding)! step by step
- In a heat resistant container, add water and mix in the gelatin power. Heat it in the microwave for 30 seconds to dissolve it..
- In a pot, before heating it up, add the milk, Chinese apricot kernel flour, sugar and egg, and mix well (this is what I used this time) While bringing the heat up to a simmer, stir constantly to make sure that it all melts and mixes well..
- While adding the gelatin water mix from Step 1 into Step 2, stir well. Next get a tea strainer, or something of the like, and pour it all through the strainer into a bowl. Then as is, put it in the refrigerator (If's it's not summer, then room temp is just fine.) for about 4 hours until it chills and it's complete..
- If you're giving this as a present or as a souvenir, then you can make it in paper cups..
- This is the before picture for the top picture. It's soft, so rather than use a gelatin mold, it should be made in a bowl..
When I was working in Japan, the almond jello was no longer complimentary as part of the meal. It actually had to be ordered separately. Chinese Almond tofu can be vegan friendly if milk is replaced by soy milk or almond milk. For the almond, Chinese bitter almond is recommended for I just got all the ingredients ordereed/already purchased, and cannot wait to make this! This is probably the most delicious recipe.