Cherry Blossom Flavor Yogurt Milk Pudding. Cherry Blossom Flavor Yogurt Milk Pudding Recipe by. What other items do customers buy after viewing this item? Wonderful product– sweet, fruity, flowery flavor.
Jelly Desserts, Asian Desserts, Asian Recipes, Dessert Recipes, Ethnic Recipes, Mochi, Bento, Low Calorie Desserts Learn how to make Chinese New Year "eight-treasure pudding" with these step-by-step instructions. Cherry Blossom Flavor Yogurt Milk Pudding. For cherry blossom viewing (Hanami), make these popular spring-theme foods and go picnic under The Japanese have long been celebrated the cherry blossom and admired its beauty by enjoying picnics Celebrate the cherry blossom season with this delectable Cherry Blossom Milk Pudding! yogurt milk litch flavor pudding jelly. You can cook Cherry Blossom Flavor Yogurt Milk Pudding using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cherry Blossom Flavor Yogurt Milk Pudding
- You need of Pudding:.
- Prepare 150 grams of Milk.
- It’s 60 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 100 grams of Plain yoghurt.
- You need 200 grams of Heavy cream.
- It’s 4 grams of Gelatin.
- You need 25 grams of Water.
- You need of Cherry blossom (sakura) jelly (jello):.
- You need 10 of Salted pickled sakura flowers.
- It’s 100 grams of Water.
- Prepare 1 dash of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 dash of Food colouring (red).
- You need 1 1/2 grams of Gelatin.
- Prepare 10 grams of Water.
Name. yogurt milk litchi flavor pudding jelly. Japanese pudding dessert is always delicate and cute! Keep stirring to mix when you add the milk. Garnish the pudding with some dried Japanese cherry blossom flowers.
Cherry Blossom Flavor Yogurt Milk Pudding instructions
- Make the pudding. Fully dissolve the gelatin in water in the microwave or over a double boiler..
- Put the milk and sugar into a saucepan, and remove from the heat just before it boils. Add the gelatin..
- Mix the yogurt and heavy cream in a different bowl, then add the mixture from step 2 in small batches..
- Strain the mixture through a tea strainer. Make sure you do this for a smooth finish..
- Put the bowl in another bowl filled with ice water until the mixture has thickened. It's fine to put in the fridge for 30 minutes instead..
- Pour equally into pudding cups and let chill in the fridge..
- Make the cherry blossom jelly. Soak the pickled flowers in water for 30 minutes to get rid of the salt..
- Dissolve 1.5 g of gelatin in 10 g of water as in step one..
- Put the flowers, 100 g of water and granulated sugar in a saucepan, and remove from the heat just before boiling..
- Add the gelatin and then the food colouring, then place the pan in ice water to cool well..
- Pour the mixture from step 10 into the puddings from step 6, and optionally push in some opened cherry blossoms..
- Chill until hardened, and they're done..
- The pudding is smooth, with a cream-like consistency..
- I gave these as presents..
Cherry blossoms (sakura) are seen as the true sign of spring in Japan. Wherever you look you will encounter items dyed in a soft pink color or This particular sakura mochi has a plain mochi (rice cake) on the outside and is filled with a lightly cherry-flavored ice cream infused with salted sakura leaves. In Japan there are hundreds of flavours of Kit Kat which aren't sold in the UK. The interesting flavours range from green tea, soy sauce, cherry blossom, sake, crème brulee and ginger ale. Cherry Blossom Flavor Yogurt Milk Pudding.