Rich and Thick Kabocha Squash Pudding Easy to Make in a Microwave. Great recipe for Rich and Thick Kabocha Squash Pudding Easy to Make in a Microwave. Since I had a lot of kabocha squash, I made kabocha pudding after making a simmered kabocha dish. I created this recipe because I wanted to make pudding easily in a microwave.
This is a rich pudding, which hardens in the fridge. There are no special hints, but when. Great recipe for Rich, Bittersweet Kabocha Pumpkin Custard Pudding. You can cook Rich and Thick Kabocha Squash Pudding Easy to Make in a Microwave using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rich and Thick Kabocha Squash Pudding Easy to Make in a Microwave
- You need of (Pudding mixture).
- It’s 400 grams of Kabocha squash.
- You need 200 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 50 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1 of few shakes Cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of or 3 drops Vanilla extract.
- It’s 50 ml of ☆Water.
- Prepare 5 grams of ☆Gelatin.
- It’s of (Caramel sauce).
- Prepare 4 tsp of ★Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of ★Water.
- You need 3 tsp of Water or hot water.
I wanted to make a nice pumpkin custard pudding at home. The caramel could be very bitter, so after it starts to release the white smoke and. To purée the kabocha, remove the rind by scooping the flesh with a spoon, then press the flesh through a finely meshed strainer with a wooden spatula. How to Cook Kabocha Squash How to Roast Kabocha Squash.
Rich and Thick Kabocha Squash Pudding Easy to Make in a Microwave instructions
- Combine the ☆ ingredients, and soak the gelatin in water..
- Cut the kabocha squash into small pieces, and place in a silicone steamer or a heatproof dish, then microwave to soften..
- Transfer the softened kabocha squash into a bowl, and mash. (When you want to strain really well, use a blender. I didn't use it this time.).
- Add sugar and honey to the milk, microwave briefly, then mix well..
- Add the Step 3 kabocha squash to Step 4, and mix. Sprinkle cinnamon and vanilla extract..
- Add the Step 1 gelatin to the bowl, and mix. If the gelatin is hard, microwave for a few seconds, then add to the bowl..
- Pour the mixture into the cups, and harden in the fridge..
- Now make the caramel sauce. Since you will pour it on top, the sauce is made thin. Add the ★ ingredients in a heatproof dish, and microwave for about 5 minutes..
- When the mixture browns, add the water (hot water), and mix. Add 1 teaspoon first, then add the remaining. Please be careful because it splatters..
- When the pudding mixture has almost hardened, pour the caramel sauce on top..
Line a baking sheet with foil and cut the squash in half lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds and stringy insides and then cut each half into three wedges, making sure that each slice is uniform. Place the kabocha squash on a cutting board and cut the rind using a knife. Add enough water to cover the pieces and bring to a boil. How to cook Kabocha Squash in the Instant Pot.