Creamy Melting Triple-layered Mango Pudding. Place mango slices and reserved juice in a bowl. Mango pudding is a favorite dessert served in many Chinese restaurants. A strong mango flavor in the pudding without artificial flavoring Before you serve, add a small amount of evaporated milk just enough to form a thin layer to cover the surface of the pudding.
The simplicity of this This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled depending on how many servings you would like to make. Mango Pudding is a rich and creamy dessert made with mango pulp and cream. Gelatin is used to thicken the mix. You can have Creamy Melting Triple-layered Mango Pudding using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Melting Triple-layered Mango Pudding
- It’s of ・Mango pudding.
- You need 100 grams of Milk.
- It’s 100 grams of Mango puree.
- You need 30 grams of Mango syrup.
- It’s 100 grams of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 30 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need 3 grams of Gelatin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Water.
- It’s of ・Yogurt pudding.
- Prepare 50 grams of Plain yogurt.
- Prepare 20 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 100 grams of Heavy cream.
- You need 2 grams of Gelatin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Water.
Fresh mango pieces are added to add a nice texture to the pudding. There are a few other desserts that are made which looks similar to mango pudding but has a different texture. A popular dessert at Chinese restaurants, mango pudding is more similar in texture to a pot de crème than a traditional egg custard. This layered mango pannacotta or mango pudding is a delicious dessert you must try if you're a mango lover.
Creamy Melting Triple-layered Mango Pudding step by step
- [Mango pudding] Dissolve the gelatin. Combine the milk and granulated sugar in a pot and bring to a boil..
- Take the pot off the heat. Add the gelatin, mango puree, mango syrup, and heavy cream in order. Mix well with each addition..
- Using a spoon, pour the mixture into individual pudding cups. (Chill in the fridge.).
- [Yogurt pudding] Add water to the gelatin. Warm the mixture over a hot bath until the gelatin melts completely..
- Add yogurt, granulated sugar, and gelatin into the bowl. Heat slightly in the microwave..
- Add heavy cream into the yogurt mixture and mix briskly. Pour over the mango mixture that's already in the pudding cup. Smooth out the surface..
- When the pudding has hardened, top with ready made mango sauce (for yogurt) and chill to enjoy..
- If you chill the store bought mango sauce, it becomes nice and firm..
In a pan, heat the fresh cream along with the sugar. Mix well until all the sugar has melted and then fresh cream comes to a mild boil. Very ripe mangoes make this simple Chinese pudding sublime. Traditionally, agar-agar–a derivative of seaweed–is used as the thickener. We use more commonly available gelatin and add sweetened condensed milk for a touch of creaminess.