Mr. Cow Milk Pudding. Find Deals on Milk Pudding in Groceries on Amazon. I wanted to make a snack that was fun to make with my child. I used a small mold in the pictures, but when cooking with children try using a bigger bowl.
This can be prepared only when we have the Cow colostrum Milk (First Milk after the Cow gives birth to calf). Place remaining milk in a medium bowl. Once milk reaches a simmer, whisking continuously, add cornstarch mixture. You can have Mr. Cow Milk Pudding using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mr. Cow Milk Pudding
- Prepare 5 grams of Gelatin powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Water.
- You need 2 tsp of Black cocoa.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Boiling water.
- Prepare 220 ml of Milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
Expert Tip for making Almond Milk Pudding: The trick to making pudding with almond milk is using less than you would if you were using traditional dairy milk. You can find a big batch of it in my fridge at all times. Our family has been sprinkling chia seeds on yogurt and cereal for quite some time, but it wasn't until my girlfriend Kimberly told me about her kids' love of her chia seed pudding that I decided. Bring to a boil on medium heat, whisking.
Mr. Cow Milk Pudding instructions
- Soak the gelatin powder in water..
- Put the black cocoa and salt in a bowl and dissolve them in hot water..
- Put the milk, condensed milk, and sugar in a heat resistant bowl and heat it in the microwave (be careful not to let it boil!). Then add the gelatin..
- Stir in 1/3 to 1/2 of the milk mixture to the cocoa mixture from step 2..
- Once the two mixtures have cooled down, put them in the refrigerator and leave them to chill until they are very thick. Then take them out and whip them each up with a whisk..
- If your mixtures have gotten too hard, try putting the hardened mixture bowl into a larger bowl of hot water to melt..
- Use a spoon to fill your pudding molds with chunks of the cocoa mixture and milk mixture. It looks nice if you make sure not to let the same color overlap too much..
- Now put the pudding back in the refrigerator to harden and it's all done. It keeps its shape better if you let it chill well..
- Here is a picture of the pudding made with regular cocoa powder..
- As another example, here's a mosaic pudding I made using matcha..
Regardless of the nutrition debate, chia pudding is a healthier option than a pudding made using dairy milk, egg yolks, and cane sugar. Almond pudding is often made with milk that has been flavored with ground almonds or with almond extract. This pudding starts with almond milk (such as Silk) and is thickened with cornstarch. Chill it in a pudding mold and serve it with a contrasting fruit sauce for a dairy-free dessert. My favorite is using milk because it makes the pudding super creamy.