Creamy and Rich Matcha Pudding. Please subscribe to my channel ! And if you like it, please thumbs up ! This Matcha Latte Chia Pudding is light, creamy and loaded with matcha tea flavour!
Since coconut milk has a higher fat content. This silky and creamy Panna Cotta made with matcha green tea makes an impressive yet simple dessert. The easiest matcha green tea chia pudding makes a delicious breakfast, snack, or even dessert! You can have Creamy and Rich Matcha Pudding using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy and Rich Matcha Pudding
- It’s 250 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need 50 ml of Condensed milk.
- Prepare 5 grams of Gelatin powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Matcha.
- You need of Matcha sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Matcha.
- It’s 50 ml of Condensed milk.
Packed full of antioxidants and nutrients, you will love this simple matcha chia pudding recipe! Wake up to a creamy matcha chia pudding breakfast! Breakfast doesn't get any easier than this! If you haven't tried matcha pudding, you are missing a wonderful healthy treat.
Creamy and Rich Matcha Pudding step by step
- Soak the gelatin in 2 tablespoons of water. Add the milk, and microwave until it's slightly warmer than body temperature (until the gelatin dissolves)..
- Mix the matcha and condensed milk, and set aside. Do the same for the matcha sauce. A small whisk for making dressing is useful for this!.
- Add the heavy cream, and matcha and condensed milk mixture (for the pudding) to Step 1 and mix well without creating bubbles..
- Suspend the bowl in ice water to let the pudding mixture cool down. Then pour into molds..
- Chill in the fridge to harden, pour in the matcha sauce, and they're done..
Chia pudding makes a delicious healthy breakfast or a protein-packed snack! Even when you are blending and not baking, keeping the color from going in the green hairy monster direction can be tricky. If your pudding starts going in the day-old guacamole green direction and you want to save it, a handful or spinach or a tiny dash of spirulina can help bring. Lisa Sewall, the pastry chef and co. Serve the pudding with whipped cream and caramel.