✽Thick Chocolate Pudding✽. Find Deals on Chocolate Pudding Cups in Snack Food on Amazon. Cadbury, Nestle, Galaxy and More Thick Chocolate Pudding "This smooth, chocolaty pudding tastes old-fashioned but stirs up in a jiffy," promises Myra Innes from Auburn, Kansas. "It's much faster than cooking it on the stovetop and so easy that even older kids can make it." Thick Double Chocolate Pudding Audrey Pot de crème, crème brûlée, mousse, riz-au-lait, sabayon … there is undoubtedly a strong tradition of creamy, cup-contained desserts in France. Learn how to cook great Thick chocolate pudding.
When it's warm, it's really thick but has a more traditional pudding consistency. When it's chilled, however…oh, oh, oh!…it almost approximates soft fudge. This is a great and unexpected dessert to serve at a dinner party. You can cook ✽Thick Chocolate Pudding✽ using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of ✽Thick Chocolate Pudding✽
- Prepare 2 large of Egg yolk.
- It’s 10 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 150 grams of Milk.
- You need 50 grams of Heavy cream.
- You need 80 grams of Chocolate (not milk chocolate).
- You need 1 of Brandy.
- Prepare 2 of and 1/2 grams Gelatin.
- It’s 20 grams of Water.
Egg-free pudding: This pudding can be made without egg yolks by increasing the cornstarch; it just won't be quite as thick and rich. Chocolate pudding pie is a three-generation family favorite for us, so I am really picky about how I make it. This recipe is smooth, creamy, not too sweet when made properly. Be sure to cook over MEDIUM heat and don't get in a hurry after it boils, give it a few more minutes.
✽Thick Chocolate Pudding✽ step by step
- Soak the gelatin in water, then immerse in hot water to dissolve completely. Set aside..
- Add the egg yolks and granulated sugar to a bowl and beat with a whisk until thick..
- Add the milk, heavy cream, and chocolate to a pot and heat on low heat for 3 minutes. Melt slowly..
- Once the chocolate has melted, remove from the heat and add the brandy and gelatin..
- Add the step 4 mixture to the step 2 egg a little at a time, mixing as you add..
- Strain the mixture once..
- Bubbles will form at the top, so place the bowl in some ice water to chill..
- Put in any container you like and cool in the refrigerator until it stiffens..
- And it's complete. Lids made out of lace paper are very cute. ～.
Put plastic wrap on it to avoid the "skin." A lot of chocolate pudding recipes only call for cornstarch as the thickener, but I like to use both cornstarch and egg yolks, bringing in a little bit of that French custard feel to the pudding. I find that using both gives the pudding the best silky, thick, luscious texture that we all want when we're eating chocolate pudding! In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt. The second it starts to bubble and thicken (note: It should be thick like pudding!) remove it from the heat. Thick and Creamy Chocolate Keto Pudding.