Mango Pudding. She has the appearance of a pure, lovable and smart young girl. Her desire is to become the most popular person in the room. She knows how to use her appearance to attract others and has a competitive streak.
I ordered a few mango puddings at different local restaurants before deciding to give it a try. Mango pudding is a very popular dessert in Hong Kong, where pudding is eaten as a traditional British food. There is very little variation between the regional mango pudding's preparation. You can have Mango Pudding using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango Pudding
- It’s 150 grams of Mango puree.
- You need 200 ml of Milk.
- It’s 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- It’s 40 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need 7 grams of Gelatin powder.
- You need 30 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Grand Marnier (Optional).
This rich and silky mango pudding is bursting with luscious mango flavor. Many refers both mango pudding and mango custard are the same. For me, the texture is different for both because different ingredient is used to set. Agar agar or gelatin is used for making pudding.
Mango Pudding step by step
- Soak the gelatin with water..
- Gently heat the milk, cream and granulated sugar in a saucepan..
- Add the gelatin from Step 1, mix and strain..
- Add the mango puree to the bowl from Step 3 and mix. Put the bowl in ice water and chill..
- When cooled, optionally add the Grand Marnier..
- Pour the mixture into moulds and chill in the fridge to harden..
- Decorate with strawberries or other fruit and whipped cream to finish..
Mango pudding recipe with step by step photos – smooth, velvety and soft Thai mango pudding made with coconut milk. The mango pudding has the lovely flavors of both mangoes and coconut. Fruity, soft, luscious mango pudding, topped with fresh cream and studded with fresh mango pieces. It's sweet, tart, and creamy all at once. Use a ripe, juicy mango for maximum flavour.