Royal Milk Tea Kabocha Squash Pudding. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Great recipe for Royal Milk Tea Kabocha Squash Pudding. I had some mashed kabocha squash left over, so I tried making a pudding with it.
This is most delicious when made with strong black tea. I recommend Earl Grey, which has a very distinct aroma. This is most delicious when made with strong black tea. You can have Royal Milk Tea Kabocha Squash Pudding using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Royal Milk Tea Kabocha Squash Pudding
- It’s 100 grams of Mashed pumpkin or pumpkin puree.
- It’s 40 ml of ■ Heavy cream + milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Tea leaf (Earl Gray).
- Prepare 230 ml of Milk.
- You need 3 of to 4 tablespoons Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Gelatin.
- Prepare 1 of Maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 of For decoration: mint, whipped cream.
I recommend Earl Grey, which has a very distinct aroma. Recipe by Cookie shiasu Saira Abdullah. Kabocha Squash – Kabocha squash is sweeter than most winter squash and is definitely creamier. How to Cut a Kabocha Squash (Japanese Pumpkin) Kabocha is notorious for its really tough green skin.
Royal Milk Tea Kabocha Squash Pudding step by step
- Peel the kabocha squash , cut into pieces of any size you like and soften in the microwave or steam. Dissolve the gelatin in 2 tablespoons of water and set aside..
- Strain the steamed kabocha squash while still hot, add to a bowl with the ■-marked milk and cream, and mix into a paste..
- Add the milk, tea leaves, and sugar in a pot and heat on medium heat. Mix and turn off the heat as it starts to bubble. Let sit for 10 minutes to bring the aroma out..
- Use a strainer to filter out the tea leaves. Add the gelatin and mix well. Add the kabocha squash paste a little at a time while mixing thoroughly..
- Cool the bowl by placing in ice water. Pour into your containers through a strainer or sieve. Cool in the refrigerator to stiffen..
- Add a little maple syrup and decorate with whipped cream and mint leaves if desired..
- This is canned pumpkin puree, a staple in the U.S. If you use this this pudding is very easy. Use after heating it up a bit in the microwave..
So before we get to the recipes, you want to check out the complete guide on how to cut, peel, and cook a kabocha squash with helpful tutorial video and step by step pictures. Place squash in heat-resistant container and wrap. Sprinkle salt and pepper on pork loin. Protein Shake No Milk Protein Recipes. Drain well and puree in blender.