Low-Calorie Tofu and Soy Milk Pudding. Versatile, healthy and a great vehicle for creativity and flavour, tofu is used in delicious dishes from mapo tofu to tofu pudding. We go on a trip through Hong Kong to see it being made and visit. Soft and jiggly, this delicious pudding will melt in your mouth.
Choose a tofu that doesn't have a strong tofu flavour to it. Rich Cocoa Pudding with Tofu and Soy Milk I love user "spain"'s recipes, and I uploaded copy-cat recipes, but then I realized this was unfair, and so I made some changes. I used a whisk to mix the tofu, which didn't affect the taste, but if you use a blender, it will be even creamier. You can have Low-Calorie Tofu and Soy Milk Pudding using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low-Calorie Tofu and Soy Milk Pudding
- You need 200 grams of Silken tofu.
- It’s 100 ml of Soy milk.
- You need 100 ml of Milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of PAL Sweet (aspartame).
- You need 1 tsp of Liqueur.
- It’s 5 grams of Gelatin powder.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Vanilla extract.
Pour the soy milk mixture and mix with the rest of soy milk. Use a spoon or fine strainer to remove excess bubbles. Homemade vegan pudding can be simple and quick to make. It requires just a few ingredients and not much time on the stove.
Low-Calorie Tofu and Soy Milk Pudding step by step
- Drain the tofu and set aside. Bloom the gelatin in 50 ml of milk for at least 10 minutes. Heat the gelatin and milk mixture in the microwave for 25 seconds..
- Put the tofu and the sweetener in a blender and blend. Add in the remaining milk, soy milk, liqueur, salt, and vanilla. Mix the ingredients together..
- Add the dissolved gelatin, and filter the mixture through a sieve. Divide the mixture into serving containers and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours until the pudding has set..
- PAL sweet has 3 calories per heaping teaspoon, and has the same sweetness of 1 scant tablespoon of sugar, which has 30 calories..
- The pudding is delicious topped with "Tearstar's" Homemade Kuromitsu syrup…
This recipe is also much healthier than full-fat pudding recipes—although the soy milk does add a small amount of fat—and it's cholesterol free as well. More importantly, it is delicious and satisfying. Instant Low Carb Chocolate Tofu Pudding; Tofu Pudding. I stumbled upon an article about tofu and different uses for it. Since tofu is made from soy, it isn't surprising that it can be used to make pudding, ice cream, and tofu pudding.