Rich Kabocha Pudding. Kabocha is a winter squash sweet enough and creamy enough to make a great kabocha pudding And thus, a sweet Kabocha pudding was born. The main ingredients for this Kabocha pudding are. Kabocha pudding from the Afternoon Tearoom restaurant in Shinjuku.
From kabocha salad, creamy kabocha soup, kabocha stir fry to kabocha squash pie, this This Kabocha Squash Soup requires just a few simple ingredients. It's rich, creamy yet so good for you. note Kabocha squash is a sweet-tasting winter squash with pale orange flesh. They're available at specialty food stores and online at amazon.com. You can have Rich Kabocha Pudding using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rich Kabocha Pudding
- It’s 300 grams of Kabocha squash.
- It’s 200 ml of ●Milk.
- It’s 150 ml of ●Heavy cream.
- You need 50 grams of ●Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Vanilla essence.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Water.
- You need 5 grams of Gelatin.
- Prepare 1 of Caramel sauce or heavy cream.
This very healthy squash pudding or crustless pie would make a very good side dish for Thanksgiving dinner. It's rich, but rests very lightly on your stomach – not a bad thing after a heavy main course. Amazing, naturally sweet and healthy roasted kabocha squash pudding that is good for dessert While I am a big fan of delicata and acorn squash, I absolutely adore kabocha. Pressure Cooked in Instant Pot, this KABOCHA FLAN with caramel sauce has a silky texture and rich custard flavor with a hint of sweet Quick and Easy Crème Caramel (Custard pudding or Leche Flan).
Rich Kabocha Pudding step by step
- Peel the kabocha squash, remove the seeds, and cut into bite-size pieces. Put the pieces in a bowl and cover loosely with plastic wrap. Microwave for 6-7 minutes until soft..
- Dissolve gelatin in water..
- Put the ● ingredients in a pot and heat, but do not let it come to a boil (Just until the sugar melts). Turn off the heat, add gelatin from Step 2, and mix well..
- Combine the kabocha from Step 1 and the mixture from Step 3 into a mixer. Add vanilla essence and beat well until smooth. Pour the pudding mixture through a strainer..
- Pour into cups and chill well in the refrigerator until firm. You can serve this pudding with caramel sauce if you want (the photo shows it with the caramel sauce added)..
- (Easy Caramel Sauce) Put 3 tablespoons of sugar and 1 tablespoon of water into a heatproof bowl. Microwave for 2-3 minutes. When it reaches the color you desire, add 1 tablespoon of boiling water and stir quickly..
- The kabocha pudding will be glossy soft-textured, and rich..
The bread pudding can be refrigerated in the baking dish overnight. Serve the pudding at room Kabocha squash is a sweet-tasting winter squash with pale orange flesh. Try one of these amazing kabocha squash recipes and you'll be wondering where this veggie has Layered with coconut milk and kabocha, the result is a cross between a parfait and a rice pudding. View more videos from Happy Hour Review. Some Japanese Pumpkin Kabocha can taste like Russet potatoes.