White Chocolate Mousse. Add the egg yolks and sugar to a small bowl and whisk until pale in color. Since almost any fresh fruit may be used, it can grace special meals throughout the year. Place chocolate in the bowl of a food processor, and pulse until very finely chopped.
White Chocolate Mousse is a simple yet tasty holiday dessert. White Chocolate Mousse is an easy and delicious sweet treat! There are some days that just call for a simple recipe. You can cook White Chocolate Mousse using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Mousse
- Prepare 80 grams of Milk.
- You need 10 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg yolk.
- You need 45 grams of White chocolate.
- It’s 100 grams of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 1/2 grams of Gelatin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Water.
This has been one of those days. Cook and stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. In small mixing bowl, beat remaining cream with confectioners' sugar and vanilla until soft peaks form. Let mixture cool until it is lukewarm.
White Chocolate Mousse step by step
- Soak gelatin in water, and dissolve completely in a microwave or in a double boiler..
- Combine an egg yolk and sugar in a bowl and whip until it becomes thick and white. (The photo here shows the beginning of this step).
- Pour the milk into a pan and remove from heat when it bubbles around the edge. Add to the bowl from Step 2 and stir..
- Strain through a fine meshed sieve and put it back into the pan. Heat the pan over low heat and turn off the heat when it bubbles around the edge..
- Add the dissolved gelatin and white chocolate in the pan, and let it melt in residual heat..
- Pour Step 5 mixture into a bowl and let it cool down over a bigger bowl with iced water..
- Meanwhile, whip heavy cream in a bowl until it forms soft peaks..
- Add whipped cream (Step 7) into the bowl (Step 6) and stir. (Cool the mixture again if it is too runny as Step 6).
- Pour Step 8 mixture into containers of your choice and chill. Then it's done!.
- It looks very cute if you decorate the container with lace paper! This is user "weeeek"'s design..
- This time I used this white chocolate. 45 g/box..
- In a heart-shaped glass! I put whipped cream and a strawberry on the top..
Add a tbsp of the egg whites to the chocolate and quickly combine to slacken the mixture. Carefully fold the remaining whites into the chocolate mixture. Slice the reserved strawberries and use to decorate before serving. Transfer chocolate mixture to large bowl. Let stand until mixture is cool and.