Rich and Fluffy Chocolate Mousse. Chocolate Mousse – the ultimate chocolate fix. It's rich yet light and fluffy, and you're just five ingredients away from these little pots of heaven! Chocolate Mousse may well be the ultimate chocolate fix!
My dessert cravings are generally few: cheesecake or mousse, brownies or chocolate cake. I love a good chocolate dessert and this Chocolate Mousse is decadent and rich and light all at the same time! This easy version takes a shortcut to make a completely effortless rich and fluffy chocolate mousse. You can have Rich and Fluffy Chocolate Mousse using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rich and Fluffy Chocolate Mousse
- You need 50 grams of Chocolate.
- Prepare 80 grams of Milk.
- Prepare 5 grams of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 3 grams of Powdered gelatin.
- You need 15 grams of Water to soak the gelatin.
- Prepare 80 grams of Heavy cream.
- It’s 3 grams of Kirsch.
- You need 20 grams of Whipped cream to decorate the mousse.
This is the French version of chocolate mousse, a decadent chocolate dessert for special occasion. It's airy in texture making it light and fluffy but still very rich. Rich dark chocolate mousse is so easy to make and so impressive your guests won't believe you made it yourself. This has a pinch of hot chile just for extra flavor.
Rich and Fluffy Chocolate Mousse instructions
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler. Add water to the gelatin powder and leave to soak in the fridge for 10 minutes..
- Put heavy cream in a bowl set in ice-cold water, and whisk until firm peaks form..
- Combine milk and sugar into a small saucepan and heat. Stop the heat just before it boils. Pour in the dissolved gelatin and mix everything together with a spatula..
- Add melted chocolate little by little, mixing with a whisk with each addition. When it's all blended well, strain the mixture..
- Chill until cooled and then stir in the kirsch..
- Add 1/3 of the heavy cream and whisk well..
- Add the remaining cream and mix. Mind you don't break the foamy texture..
- Pour into cups and chill in the fridge until hardened. Whip the to be used as decoration and pipe it on the mousse..
This is a light and fluffy mousse with a wonderful raspberry sauce. Great layered like a parfait then frozen. Fluffy Chocolate Mousse with GNC Total Lean® Recipe. You can also use it as a dip for fresh fruit.—Kim Marie Van Rheenen, Mendota, Illinois. PS: If you make this vegan chocolate mousse, don't forget to tag me on Instagram as @lazycatkitchen and use the #lazycatkitchen hashtag.