Egg-less! Sweet Potato Pudding. Sweet Potato Halwa or this egg less pudding is one of the easy Halwa to make. Add sweet potatoes and stir fry by. Learn how to make Sweet Potato Halwa (Eggless Pudding) Recipe by Manjula.
This smooth and delicious sweet potato pudding combines brown sugar and spices to make a dessert flavorful enough to follow Think sweet potato pie but a bit lighter without the crust. I have used versatile agar-agar to set the pudding instead of fat-laden eggs. Made in a jiffy, this recipe is sure to hit the list of your favourite chocolate desserts. You can have Egg-less! Sweet Potato Pudding using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg-less! Sweet Potato Pudding
- It’s 150 grams of Sweet potato.
- It’s 300 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 5 grams of Gelatin.
Low in calories and full of taste…dig in today and enjoy it without any. I enjoyed sweet potato pudding while growing up in Jamaica. It is easy to make, using a food processor or a blender. Nowadays I make my version of Jamaican Sweet Potato pudding vegan and gluten-free.
Egg-less! Sweet Potato Pudding instructions
- Peel a baked or steamed sweet potato, then mash evenly. Put sweet potato, half of the amount of milk, and sugar into a food processor and blend..
- Strain the processed mixture for a smooth consistency. Although this step is tedious, it's the key to making this delicious..
- Add the remaining half of the milk to a pan, add gelatin, and dissolve. After the gelatin dissolves, add the mixture from Step 2..
- Pour into serving cups and chill in the refrigerator, then they're ready to serve!! Drizzle a bit of caramel before serving to make it even tastier..
In a jiffy, I peel and chop the potatoes. This recipe for Sweet Potato Pudding is one of the many amazing dishes that she made and one that I'm now fortunate enough to be able to share with In a large bowl, mix the mashed sweet potatoes with the sugar, milk, eggs, and vanilla extract until well combined. Pour the mixture into the prepared. Whisk egg and egg white in a mixing bowl. Add the cooled sweet potato puree, granulated.