Rich and Smooth Black Sesame Pudding. Using sesame paste, you can easily make the Black Sesame Pudding with a smooth texture. The rich flavor of the sesame will absolutely delight your taste buds! [recipe] I bought a jar of black sesame seed paste and used it for goma-ae (vegetables with sesame seeds sauce), but there was still some left. I wanted create a rich and milky black sesame seeds pudding and came up with this recipe.
For anyone who loves mango, a simple mango pudding recipe would be a welcome ending to a meal. And Thai black sticky rice pudding combines sticky black rice with sugar, coconut milk, and eggs to make a comforting baked rice pudding. Pour rice into a fine-mesh strainer and rinse. You can cook Rich and Smooth Black Sesame Pudding using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rich and Smooth Black Sesame Pudding
- It’s 30 grams of Black sesame paste (or sesame paste).
- It’s 300 ml of ＊Milk.
- You need 20 grams of ＊Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ＊Condensed milk.
- Prepare 6 grams of ◯Gelatin powder.
- Prepare 30 grams of ◯Water.
Black sesame soup is a variety of Chinese dessert soup (or tong sui), commonly served after meals, as a mid afternoon snack and, of course, with dim sum. It's a sweet, smooth and luscious soup with a rich toasted sesame taste that's particularly popular in Hong Kong and southern China. You can use either roasted black sesame seeds or plain (unroasted) black sesame seeds. You should be able to easily find packets of roasted black sesame seeds in a Chinese/Asian market.
Rich and Smooth Black Sesame Pudding step by step
- Soak the gelatin in water..
- Add ＊ ingredients to a pot, and turn on the heat to low. Simmer until it starts to boil while stirring with a spatula, and turn off the heat..
- Add the gelatin from Step 1, mix, and dissolve in residual heat..
- Put the black sesame paste in a bowl. Add 1/3 of the Step 3 mixture to the bowl, and mix well. Then add the remaining mixture, and mix some more..
- Pour the Step 4 mixture into the pot that was used for warming the milk, straining with a tea strainer. (It will reduce the number of dishes)..
- Plunge the pot into ice-cold water. Alternately, you can transfer it to the bowl from Step 4, then do the same. Stir occasionally with a spatula, and let it chill until thickened..
- Pour the mixture into pudding molds, and put it in the fridge to harden..
- This pudding is delicious with a rich and thick taste even though I didn't use heavy cream. You can also shape the pudding with cookie cutters..
My neighborhood Asian market carries at least three different brands, each with a multitude of different sizes to choose from. Popular desserts include black sesame macarons, purin (pudding), chiffon cake, mochi, bread, ice cream, and more. The Chinese has black sesame sweet soup and mochi dumpling with black sesame filling. Black sesame is unique in the way it changes the dynamic of a dessert completely. A sweet snack or dessert soup that's rich in flavor and nutrients.