Cream cheese flan. This smooth cream cheese flan topped with a golden brown caramel is an elegant dessert that can be baked and chilled until serving. Rich and Creamy Flan with a beautiful amber sauce makes for a striking presentation. If you like cheese cake you will love this.
The process is fairly easy, using lots of eggs. and separating egg white from egg yolks. Whisk together the egg yolks with condensed milk, evaporated milk, whole milk, vanilla and salt. Using a mixer, cream together the cream cheese, sugar and egg whites. You can cook Cream cheese flan using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cream cheese flan
- You need of flan mixture.
- It’s 1 can of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 can of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 190 grams of cream cheese.
- You need 4 large of eggs.
- Prepare 4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of caramel sauce.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 dash of lemon juice.
PLACE evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese, eggs and vanilla extract in blender; cover. Cream cheese flan is the ultimate dessert! Velvety smooth and creamy with a luscious caramel sauce, it's your favorite cheesecake and flan rolled into one sweet treat! Not only is it one of the primary drivers of traffic to.
Cream cheese flan instructions
- Pre-heat the oven at 175C.
- In a pan, make a caramel adding the sugar, water, butter and lemon juice(this will prevent it from crystallizing). Let it boil without stirring until it obtains a golden color. Put the caramel into a mold..
- Mix the cream cheese adding one egg at the time until it is soft and without lumps. Add in the condensed and evaporated milk, together with the vanilla extract and mix to combine all the ingredients. Pour the mixture into the mold. Cover it with foil unless it has a lid..
- Bake in bain-marie for 1 hour..
- Once it's cool enough, flip it onto a plate and enjoy. It is better served cold..
Cream Cheese Flan Flan de Queso is a smooth cream cheese custard topped with a decadent layer of homemade caramel. Serve chilled for a sweet finale to your next family dinner. Stir until sugar is slightly dissolved. Place pan on stove on medium heat. Have been making flan like this for as long as I can remember.