Umm ali 😊 (rich pudding). Soft and silky with caramelised top, it is comfort food at its best. Om Ali (Egyptian Bread Pudding) – frugalfeeding. You can serve it warm with a scoop of French vanilla ice cream.
Okay, before you run away screaming, hear me out. This Egyptian Sweet Pastry Dessert is totally delicious, easy, and made from really common ingredients. See great recipes for Umm ali 😊 (rich pudding), Umm Ali too! You can cook Umm ali 😊 (rich pudding) using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Umm ali 😊 (rich pudding)
- Prepare 1 pack of puff pastry (any brand).
- Prepare 3 cups of milk,1 can Nestle cream.
- You need 3 of tbsn sugar,1 pinch of cardamom pwd.
- You need 1 pinch of cinnamon pwd,1 cup diced mixed nuts,1/2 cup coconut pwd.1 puck cream mix with 1 tbsn sugar.
Umm Ali is a rich and decadent dessert from Egypt. It is a bread pudding made with condensed milk, nuts and dry coconut. It is great to serve warm or at room temperature. It has a rich taste and texture and is a must have at any occasion.
Umm ali 😊 (rich pudding) instructions
- Bake the puff pastry add a bit of sugar on top of puff pastry to get a caramelized top.now crumble the pastry in the bake tray..now add the mixed nuts and coconut flakes or pwd.
- Now in a bowl add the Nestle cream with 3 tbsn sugar, cinnamon pwd,cardamom pwd and give a mix now mix with 3 cups of milk,now add that mixture on top of the puff pastry n nuts mixture,now pack of puck fresh cream mix with 1 tbsn sugar and spread on the puff pastry…
- After covering it with cream mixture…bake it 230° for 10 min..umm ali ready😋 serve warm n enjoy😋😊 #happybaking👍.
Fresh and crispy bite size pastry mixed with oodles of nuts, drenched in flavored milk syrup, topped with milk cream and finally baked to perfection. This Egyptian dessert is very easy to make. Umm Ali, also called om Ali (translated to Ali's Mother) is a national dish of Egypt. This scrumptious dessert is a Middle Eastern version of bread pudding and is often served with a dollop of whipped cream or vanilla ice cream on top. Umm Ali is one of Egypt's most famous dessert.