Pistachio Pudding Pie. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk and pudding mix until smooth. Spread with whipped topping; sprinkle with coconut. This homemade No Bake Pistachio Pudding Cream Pie is layers of graham cracker crust, pistachio pudding cream, and whipped cream!
Live your best non-baking dream with this Easy Pistachio Pudding Pie. Take a ready-made graham cracker crumb crust, add marshmallows and a whipped topping for a delicious pistachio pudding pie. Whisk for two minutes until the pudding is starting to set. You can cook Pistachio Pudding Pie using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pistachio Pudding Pie
- You need 1 Box of Instant Pistachio Pudding.
- It’s of Graham Crackers.
- It’s of Butter.
- It’s 1 Cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 1/2 of Whipping Cream.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Powdered Sugar.
- You need 1 Block of Cream Cheese.
- It’s of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Nutmeg.
- It’s of Pistachios/Honey Roasted Peanuts.
- You need of Shredded Coconut.
Pour this mixture into a prepared graham cracker crust. Top with whipped cream or non-dairy whipped topping. Garnish with grated chocolate, chocolate curls, cherries, or whatever you desire. A walnut crust is the perfect stage for a luscious layer of pistachio pudding sandwiched between sweetened cream cheese and a layer of whipped topping.
Pistachio Pudding Pie instructions
- Make a graham cracker crust (or buy one). Set aside and allow to cool..
- Prepare the pudding with milk, stir until it thickens and put it in the fridge. While that’s chilling, cream together the room temp creamed cheese with the granulated sugar and add a splash of vanilla extract. Take the pudding out of the fridge and fold it in..
- Utilize an ice cold bowl and start making your whipped cream with the cream, powdered sugar a little splash of vanilla extract and a couple shakes of both the nutmeg and cinnamon. If you have something more advanced than my mixer, now is the time to use it..
- Fold in half of the whipped cream into the pudding mixture. Spread the mix nicely onto the crust keeping it as even as possible..
- Use the remaining whipped cream on the top. Put the pie into the fridge..
- Put your nuts in a bag (Pistachios or Peanuts) and smash them. Put shredded coconut into a pan, toast and let cool. Spread over the top of pie. Put it in the fridge overnight and enjoy the next day..
A sprinkling of chopped pistachios and maraschino cherries finish this dreamy pie. No-Bake Pistachio Pudding Pie with a whipped cream topping, drizzled melted chocolate, chopped pistachios, and an oreo crust. I grew up eating pistachio pudding. I love its green color, pistachio flavor, and the little crunchy bits of pistachio. This no-bake Pistachio Pudding Pie makes a great holiday pie.