Bread pudding with pecan whiskey sauce. This baked bread pudding has lots of nuts and an extra tasty sauce! Pour liquid over bread, fully saturating all bread. Reviews for: Photos of Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce.
View top rated Pecan bread pudding whiskey sauce recipes with ratings and reviews. Serve whiskey Sauce over bread pudding – a flavorful dessert made with eggs, vanilla and whipped cream. MORE+ LESS Serve sauce over warm bread pudding. You can cook Bread pudding with pecan whiskey sauce using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bread pudding with pecan whiskey sauce
- It’s of At least 2 loaves of bread.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- You need 1 cup of raisins.
- You need 1 cup of butterscotch chips.
- It’s 4 cups of milk.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 of +1/2 tablespoons of Mexican vanilla.
- It’s of Bread pudding.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of William WOLF pecan bourbon whiskey.
- It’s of Pecan whiskey sauce.
Store remaining dessert and sauce covered in refrigerator. Bread pudding is traditionally made with old bread, but this recipe will make a fluffy and great tasting bread pudding. And the next best thing is the whiskey sauce! Place in oven proof dishes on a baking sheet.
Bread pudding with pecan whiskey sauce instructions
- Slice and arrange bread in a 10"×18" pan. Evenly add 1 cup of raisins and then 1 cup of butterscotch chips and 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- In a large mixing bowl add 1 cup of Brown sugar 4 cups of milk 1+1/2 tbsp of Mexican vanilla and 3/4 cups of melted butter. Almost forgot to add 5 eggs mix well.
- Now pour over the bread wash your hands and gently make sure your mixture is evenly done. Place in a 350°oven for 1 hour.
- Now for the good stuff in a pan add 1/2 cup of melted butter, 1+1/2 tablespoon of Mexican vanilla. Now add 1 cup of heavy cream, 1/2 cup of chopped pecans and 1/2 cup of William Wolf pecan bourbon whiskey.bring to a lightly boiling and your nose will tell you when you have cooked off the alcohol.
- When your bread pudding comes out of the oven evenly coat the top of your pudding.
Sprinkle evenly with some of the coconut/pecan mixture. It wasn't in my mother's rotation of recipes growing up, so the only Now sprinkle the chopped pecans over the bread. The pecans do add wonderful crispness and. Soften bread with small amount of milk. Sprinkle raisins, pecans, and coconut over bread cubes; set aside. – Add raisins and pecans.