Crock Pot S’mores Bread Pudding. Festive Slow Cooker Bread Pudding with Cranberries and Walnuts and Caramel SauceSavoryNothings. By cooking the bread pudding in a Crock Pot, it makes this recipe a lot easier to make. The rum glaze on top is the perfect touch.
Taste like a s'mores , but eats with a spoon ! 😋 Crock Pot S'mores Bread Pudding. Festive Slow Cooker Bread Pudding with Cranberries and Walnuts and Caramel SauceSavoryNothings. You love eating rice, but I hate cooking it? You can cook Crock Pot S’mores Bread Pudding using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot S’mores Bread Pudding
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cinnamon sugar.
- Prepare 1 package of Hershey’s S’mores milk chocolate chips (7 ounce package).
- You need 1 package of white bread (I’m using Kings Hawaiian sweet rolls) broken up.
Why don't you give the rice cooks a chance? In a large bowl, whisk together cake mix and pudding mix. Fold in chocolate and graham crackers. Day old bread and fresh, canned or frozen peaches are transformed into a yummy Crock-Pot Peach Bread Pudding.
Crock Pot S’mores Bread Pudding step by step
- In a bowl combine : eggs, milk, heavy cream,vanilla extract,and white sugar, beat with a whisk……..
- Meanwhile break up your bread and place into a greased crockpot…….
- Pour entire bag of Hershey’s s’mores package into crock pot with bread pieces…….
- Pour wet ingredients over bread and s’mores chips in crockpot…..Mix gently……
- Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar over the top…….
- Cover crockpot and cook on low for 2 hours……I lightly stirred mine after an hour to prevent it from sticking too much to the bottom of the crockpot…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
A delicious dessert perfect day of the week! In a medium mixing bowl, combine the box of cake mix, water, vegetable oil and eggs until all of the dry cake mix is moistened and combined. Pour bread mixture into prepared pan. The maple syrup give this Crock Pot Blueberry Bread Pudding a deliciously sweet taste. The cinnamon was a perfect addition and went well with the yummy blueberries.