Cheese caramel custard – Flan de queso. Cream Cheese Flan Flan de Queso is a smooth cream cheese custard topped with a decadent layer of homemade caramel. Serve chilled for a sweet finale to your next family dinner. Flan De Queso is a spanish pudding meaning " Cream of Cheese Flan".
This delicious dessert can be made in many different flavors. What I did was a cheese flan made with cream cheese bathed in caramel sauce. Beat cream cheese in a large bowl with a mixer at medium-high speed until soft. You can cook Cheese caramel custard – Flan de queso using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese caramel custard – Flan de queso
- You need 1 can of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 5 of eggs.
- It’s 4 ounces of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Rum or whiskey.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
Add condensed milk, evaporated milk and vanilla; mix until combined. My mother has made flan de queso, flan de pumpkin, and other variations. It's not the "traditional" flan, but come on! You can read the title and know it's not, so I don't understand the hate.
Cheese caramel custard – Flan de queso instructions
- Pour the sugar and water in a saucepan cook in medium heat until light brown. Carefully (this is very hot!) Pour the caramel into the mold.
- Blend all the ingredients for the custard and pour in the mold where you have the caramel.
- Beke at 350F in a water bath. Covering the mold.
- Chill overnight in the refrigerator. Unmold when it's cold. Enjoy!!🍮.
Next time, however, I'll add more sugar to caramelize. RUN a small knife around flan to loosen. To unmold, place a plate atop the cake pan, hold plate firmly and invert. Shake gently and allow flan to settle onto plate. This flan de queso takes that sweet and simple custard-style flan up a few notches.