Cornbread Pudding. Find Out How To Make Delicious Pudding. Stir in cornbread mix just until blended. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, half-and-half, maple syrup, and salt.
Combine corn, cream, eggs, baking powder, cornmeal, Parmesan, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl. Add cubed bread and fold to combine. Pour batter into skillet, right on top of the onion. You can cook Cornbread Pudding using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cornbread Pudding
- You need 1 (8 oz) of cream cheese soft.
- Prepare 2 of beaten eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 box of cornbread jiffy.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tablespoon of melted butter.
- It’s 1 can of cream corn.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of frozen corn (1 bag will do).
- Prepare Dash of salt.
- You need 2 of tea. Nutmeg.
Corn Pudding Ingredients There are just a few ingredients in this corn pudding which makes it that much easier to mix up. If you have some fresh corn you'd like to use – go right ahead! Instead of a boxed cornbread mix, this recipe calls for a combination of cornmeal and either potato starch and brown rice flour (for a gluten free pudding) or all purpose flour. Sour cream provides even more moisture while sugar brings sweetness to this dish.
Cornbread Pudding instructions
- I use my crockpot, but can do in the oven @ 350. Spray pan or crockpot with cooking spary..
- Mix cream cheese, eggs and sugar. Add cornbread mix, butter,milk, cream of corn, frozen corn, salt, nutmeg. Mix all together, pour in pan or crockpot..
- Crockpot- place a paper towel between lid and crockpot. 2-4 hrs on high. Cook in pan till it drowns. Crockpot- cook till it’s starts to pull away from the sides, the last 30mins remove lid to help it brown up or can just brown the top in the oven for 5-10 mins or so..
- Crockpot- my crockpot I can place the dish in the oven, I used my smaller crockpot don’t use a big one, can use the casserole crockpot if you have one. This is what it looks like when you brown it in the oven.(also the only picture I have of this dish.).
In a large bowl, lightly beat eggs. Stir in corn and creamed corn. Good corn pudding is a brilliant complement to roast turkey, baked ham, and even beef roast! Start by sizzling chopped bacon in a skillet until it turns red. Add chopped onions and sauté until the onions are very soft.